Advantage PGDM-E (Entrepreneurship)
The objective of this accelerated, rigorous and application oriented programme are:
- Impart comprehensive knowledge of an entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Develop first generation entrepreneur by building skills in initiating and growing enterprise
- Nurturing entrepreneurial aspiration and enhance compatibilities
- Promote social entrepreneurship
- Develops Entrepreneurial Mindset through outcome-based learning.
- Promotes interaction with Business Leaders/Venture capitalists/Bankers.
- Facilitates learning based on entrepreneurial Milestones
- Offers Industry Verticals in emerging sectors.
- While in-depth learning is imparted on finance and marketing, EDII also facilitates linkages in these areas for students.
By the end of the Programme, the students of New Enterprise Creation are ready with a bankable Detailed Project Report (DPR) and the students of Family Business Management are ready with a Five-Year Business/Diversification Plan.