- Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) is offered at 5 different IBS Campuses located at Mumbai, Pune, Gurgaon, Ahmedabad and Kolkata. Total intake for all the five campuses is 2500 students.
- IBS Ahmedabad two year PGPM Program is designed to give graduates exposure to management skills needed for the creation of specialists who can integrate across functional areas in a dynamic organization.
- The Program provides a broad perspective of all areas of management.
- The courses offered in the program are practice oriented with emphasis placed on application of principles, tools and concepts to meet challenges and problems faced in today’s organizations.
Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks (as calculated by respective University) with medium of instruction as English. All applicants should have completed a minimum 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before the stipulated date.
Last Date to Apply: 3rd week of December 2023
Candidates who qualify on the basis of IBSAT/ GMAT®/ CAT/ NMAT by GMACTM will be called for Selection process in February/March 2024 The final selection is based on performance in Group Discussion, Personal Interview and the past academic record
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet