- Equip students with the required conceptual and interpersonal skills and sense of social purpose for managerial decision-making,
- Develop leadership capabilities to act as change agents and be a source of motivation in the organizations they work in,
- Nurture the desire to excel in performance without compromising integrity, honesty and fairness.
Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGP)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
- The candidate must hold a bachelor's degree with, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (in case of the candidate belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/Differently Abled (DA) or Persons with Disabilities (PWD) category, this is relaxed to 45%), of any of the universities
- The bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a
minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent
- A candidate appearing for the final year bachelor's degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed the degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- The candidate should appear in CAT 2021 exam and must score minimum prescribed score in the entrance exam to become eligible for admission
The selection of the candidates for admission to the 2022-24 batch of the PGP at IIMA is a two-step process. In the first step, candidates are short-listed for Academic Writing Test (AWT) and Personal Interview (PI) and the second step is the final selection process comprising PI-AWT round.
Shortlisting and Selection Criteria for PGP 2022-24 batch
- Preliminary Screening based on CAT 2021 Percentile Score
- Shortlisting for Academic Writing Test (AWT) & Personal Interview (PI)
- Final Admission Selection Round leading to Admission offer
Last Date to Apply: September 22, 2021
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet