- To fulfill the unmet need of experienced managers, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) launched PGPX, the one-year full time residential programme in management in 2006.
- The programme aims for developing executives to accelerate their career path and assume leadership roles
- PGPX is consistently rated as either best or second best programme in the world by Financial Times for career progress
- The graduated batches have been welcomed by corporate houses in need of management talent at senior levels – from senior managers and consultants to general managers and CXOs.
- PGPX at IIM Ahmedabad fulfils the need and add value to growing organizations all across the world at the middle and senior management levels.
Post Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
- -- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in any discipline. (Minimum 15 years of study as per the education system in India i.e. 10 + 2 + 3 or 4 as the case may be.)
- -- Minimum Age of 25 years as on 31st March of the year in which the PGPX programme commences. For PGPX 2022-23 commencing in April 2022, the candidate should have completed 25 years of age by March 31, 2022, i.e. must be born on or before March 31, 1997.) There is no upper age limit.
- -- A valid GMAT/GRE score (GMAT/GRE scores are valid for five years form the date to the application deadline date of the round in which candidate is applying. The earliest acceptable GMAT/GRE test date for the two rounds are - Round 1: September 1, 2016 Round 2: October 20, 2016; Round-3: January 5, 2017
- -- Minimum 4 years of full time work experience after completion of graduation.
- -- To ensure that your scores are sent directly to IIMA, please select "Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad - One Year Post-Graduate Programme in Management for Executives (PGPX)"as one of the five programmes to which the GMAT results have to be sent from the menu provided by GMAT before the start of the test.
- Register Online
- Submit Application Online
- Application Fee is Rs. 5000/- for those who apply on or before 11:59 pm (IST) August 23, 2021 and is Rs. 7500/- for those apply till October 04, 2021; and Rs.9,000 who apply till December 6, 2021.
Shortlist and Final Selection
IIM Ahmedabad will announce shortlist for Essay topic submission and Personal Interview round wise. Shortlisted Candidates have to submit their essays on the given topics by the stipulated dates. The Personal interview will be held online
Final selection list will be announced on Oct 21, 2021 for round-1; on Nov 29, 2021 for round-2 and on Jan 10, 2022 for round-3 candidates.
Last Date to Apply: December 06, 2021 (Round 3)
Question and Answers
Q. Can I take admissions without entrance examNo one has answered yet........