Admission Process Overview
- All About MBA
- MBA Specializations
- PhD / FPM
- MBA Aspirants Survey
- Admission Process Overview
- MBA Exams
- CAT Preparation
- CAT Preparation Books
- CAT Exam Toppers
- CAT Mock Tests
- CAT Previous Year Question Papers
- CAT online Preparation
- CAT Coaching
- CAT Registration
- CAT Application Form
- CAT Admit Card
- CAT Syllabus
- CAT Exam Pattern
- CAT Exam Analysis
- CAT Cut Off
- CAT Percentile Predictor
- CAT Eligibility
- CAT Results
- MBA Colleges Accepting CAT score
- GD WAT PI
1 YR MBA
IRMA Anand: Institute of Rural Management
Updated on Tuesday, May 16, 2017 - 16:13
Founded in 1979, by Dr. Verghese Kurien, known as the ‘Father of the White Revolution in India’, with the support of the Swiss Agency for Development Cooperation (SDC), the Government of India, Government of Gujarat, the erstwhile Indian Dairy Corporation and the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), IRMA has grown to become a premier institution of professional learning offering Management programmes with a focus on understanding real management problems and socio-economic realities of under-served communities through intensive fieldwork.
- Accreditation: IRMA has Accreditation from NBA, AICTE, NAAC and AIU
- Ranking: IRMA is ranked #55 in GoI MHRD NIRF Ranking 2021 among top management institutes in India and is ranked #30 in MBAUniverse.com B-School Rankings 2022
- High ROI of 1.3 for Batch of 2022
- 80+ Scholarships worth Rs. 3.17 crores
- Legacy: Four decades of fostering professional management for transformation.
Strong Placements 2022:
- 19 PPOs accepted. Average packaged received through PPOs -16.6 Lakh ( 30% up from the last year)
- Median Salary - 15 Lakhs per annum ( 40%jump from last year)
- Highest Salary – 26.6 Lakhs per annum (40% jump from last year)
Top Recruiters & Sectoral Diversity of Recruiters: BFSI, CSR, Consulting, Consumer Electricals, , Food and Agribusiness, Industrial Goods (Steel), Organised Retail including e-commerce.
Teaching – Learning Eco System:
- Three distinct yet mutually supporting learning segments: Classrooms, Village Field Work and Summer Internship.
- Centers of Excellence and Policy Labs for collaborative learning with IRMA faculty beyond classrooms.
- Development of entrepreneurial spirit at the I-SEED incubator of IRMA in collaboration with more than 300 Social Entrepreneurs from IRMA Alumni Association
- State-of-art library with a large and diverse collection of books, journals, reports, and databases.
Industry Connect: Opportunities to learn from Industry stalwarts through Industry Connect (ICON) Talks. Over 90 sessions held during 2020 – 21.
Strong Alumni Network: Strong connections with over 3800 alumni working across many sectors driving pro-social change, with 1/5th of them holding senior leadership positions. Campus: 60 acres of picturesque and serene campus with modern and disable-friendly facilities for learning, recreation, and sports.
Ranking & Awards
If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for Institute of Rural Management Anand, you are on right page. MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. This special page will share all major MBA Rankings for IRMA Anand.
MBA colleges have produced many famous Alumni who are holding the positions of the CEOs, CXOs in many top companies in India and abroad. IRMA Anand Notable Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma meter and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in IRMA Anand.
MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of MBA Fee which runs very high, it turns out to be good support during your MBA course. Since your dream of doing MBA from one of the top MBA colleges requires lot of money during the course of study, the MBA scholarship offers fee waiver depending upon your performance in entrance exam, academics, category and skill set.
IRMA Anand: Institute of Rural Management
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
CAT, XAT, GMAT
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
Admissions Committee is deciding category wise criteria (cut offs) for short listing applicants for Group Activity & Personal Interview and for final selection every year.
IRMA offers Programme in Rural Management and the ideal candidate for the management programme at IRMA is one who is concerned and is aware of social surrounding and rural environment.
Last Date for receipt of filled in applications for PGDRM 2018-20 (Indian Nationals) is December 31, 2017.