Founded in 1979, IRMA is focused on creating management professionals who can bring about change by applying their management acumen while influencing the public policy narrative at a national and a global level. IRMA strives to create management professionals who can bring about sustainable, ecologically-friendly and equitable growth.
The Institute of Rural Management (IRMA), Anand is a pioneering academic institution in rural management education and research. IRMA Anand is recognized not only as an institution of excellence in teaching and research but also for having successfully created the new discipline of rural management. IRMA’s path-breaking approach is being emulated by other institutions in India and abroad.
As a premier institution of professional education and development IRMA Anand has evolved unique curricula for its various programmes.
- Students of IRMA’s programme are highly valued in local, national and international cooperatives, NGOs, development organisations, and funding agencies.
- IRMA has recorded 100% Placement in 2019 with average salary of Rs. 12.85 L p.a. and highest salary of Rs.50.31 L p.a.
- Top recruiters include GCMMF-AMUL), Tolaram, Afriventures, ITC Agribusiness Division, ADM Agro, Godrej Agrovet, National Bulk Handling Corporation, Seedworks, Adani Wilmar, Pidilite, Future Group, Grofers, Big Basket.
- PGDRM Programme tuition fee is Rs.10.50 lakhs,
- IRMA, Anand will use CAT 2019 / XAT 2020 scores for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management 2020- 22.
- IRMA will be shortlisting and calling applicants in two ways:
Merit-based Calls: Candidates of General Category, who score above 85 percentile in CAT 2019/XAT 2020 are eligible to be shortlisted for IRMASAT and GA and PI process.
Profile-cum-merit based Calls: Candidates of General Category, who score above 80 percentile in CAT 2019/XAT 2020 and fall in the Profile-based call criteria will be shortlisted for IRMASAT and GA and PI process. The key criteria to shortlist candidates based on profile are: (i) Excellence: Graduation from Top universities and Colleges, (ii) Work Experience in Social Impact, Community Development, Livelihoods, Policy and Advocacy, Agriculture and Allied sectors; (iii) Graduation in Social sciences, Development studies, Agriculture and Allied sciences.
Cut off for the candidates of reserved categories will be decided separately at appropriate time.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for selection process at IRMA where they will have to take the IRMA Social Awareness Test 2020 (IRMASAT 2020), Group Activity and Personal Interview. IRMASAT 2020, GA and PI process will be conducted at IRMA.