The Institute of Rural Management (IRMA), Anand is a pioneering academic institution in rural management education and research. IRMA Anand is recognized not only as an institution of excellence in teaching and research but also for having successfully created the new discipline of rural management. IRMA’s path-breaking approach is being emulated by other institutions in India and abroad. As a premier institution of professional education and development IRMA Anand has evolved unique curricula for its various programmes. Institute highlights are:
- With a fee of Rs.12.10 lakhs, IRMA is a preferred MBA destination for CAT 2018 aspirants.
- IRMA, Anand will use CAT 2018 / XAT 2019 scores for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Management 2019- 21.
- Students of IRMA’s programme are highly valued in local, national and international cooperatives, NGOs, development organisations, and funding agencies.
- IRMA has recorded 100% Placement in 2018 with an average salary of Rs. 11.39 Lpa and highest salary of Rs.46.50 Lpa
- The Gujarat Co-operative Milk Marketing Federation (AMUL) emerged as s the single largest recruiter. Cooperatives/ Producers Collectives as a sector recruited a total of 30 candidates. Multinational and national agribusiness corporations like Tolaram, Afriventures, Cummins, Cargill, ITC, Zuari, Mars International, ADM, Godrej Agro, Kancor, Mapro, among others participated during the placements. KPMG recruited in consulting positions. Banking, finance, and insurance companies recruited the highest number of graduates. ICICI Bank, IndusInd, IDFC bank, Fullerton, Tata AIG, Bharati AXA, Reliance, and several other organizations recruited from the campus placements.
IRMA's Management Traineeship Segment (MTS) Internship Placements for PRM 38
A total of 404 internship offers were made for the batch of 172 students by 110 organizations that participated in the MTS process. Offers were in diverse domains like agribusiness, rural marketing, CSR, development, among others. Some of the organizations that participated in the MTS were NDDB, Amul, World Bank, Reliance Foundation, Godrej, Pidilite, ITC, Adani, IndusInd, Big Basket, Future Group, Grofers and DLight.
The students were placed within three days with the highest stipend being Rs. 1.80 lakh. The mean stipend was Rs. 48,840.