Admission Process Overview
- All About MBA
- MBA Specializations
- PhD / FPM
- MBA Aspirants Survey
- Admission Process Overview
- MBA Exams
- CAT Preparation
- CAT Preparation Books
- CAT Exam Toppers
- CAT Mock Tests
- CAT Previous Year Question Papers
- CAT online Preparation
- CAT Coaching
- CAT Registration
- CAT Application Form
- CAT Admit Card
- CAT Syllabus
- CAT Exam Pattern
- CAT Exam Analysis
- CAT Cut Off
- CAT Percentile Predictor
- CAT Eligibility
- CAT Results
- MBA Colleges Accepting CAT score
- GD WAT PI
1 YR MBA
IRMA Anand: Institute of Rural Management
Founded in 1979, by Dr. Verghese Kurien, known as the ‘Father of the White Revolution in India’, with the support of the Swiss Agency for Development Cooperation (SDC), the Government of India, Government of Gujarat, the erstwhile Indian Dairy Corporation and the National Dairy Development Board (NDDB), IRMA has now grown to become a premier institution of professional learning offering Management programmes with a focus on understanding real management problems and socio-economic realities of under-served communities through intensive fieldwork.
Established as a school to serve the professional needs of the White Revolution, IRMA now aims to engage a much wider audience through its value based educational programs and multidisciplinary research & consulting assignments.
IRMA: Institute Highlights
- Creating Transformational Leaders: IRMA is creating transformational leaders for organizations that represent the three main economic actors: the Market, State and Civil Society. IRMA participants engage in extensive fieldwork, where they encounter authentic managerial challenges and the socio economic realities of the underprivileged.
- IRMA Ranking: IRMA is ranked #58 in GoI MHRD NIRF Ranking 2022 among top 125 management institutes in India and is ranked #30 in MBAUniverse.com B-School Rankings 2022
- Scholarships Worth: Over 80 scholarships worth over Rs. 3 crores for the students of its flagship Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management)
- Strong IRMA Placements 2022: IRMA has a consistent record of High placements. Placement 2022 has registered Highest Salary of Rs. 26.50 LPA and Median Salary of Rs.14.33 LPA
- Top recruiters: GCMMF (Amul) has remained one of the largest recruiters at IRMA. Other top recruiters include ITC, NDDB, Reliance Retail, Big Basket, Flipkart, Metro Cash & Carry, More Retail, TATA Steel, Godrej, Samunnati Finance among others
- Moderate IRMA Fees: Two years PGDM (RM) fee at IRMA is Rs.16.15 lakhs which includes tuition fee, hostel, computer, library and deposits. IRMA Fees is much lower than many IIMs and other top B-schools while the placements are at par with them.
- IRMA Alumni: IRMA has a highly placed large alumni base across the world. The distinguished alumni include Members of Parliament, Authors, Academics, Journalists and Editors, Top Executives, Social Activists among others. Mr R.S. Sodhi, MD of GCMMF (Amul) is an alumnus of IRMA
- IRMA Faculty: IRMA has 33 faculty members on its full-time roll including 2 adjunct faculty members. Majority of faculty members are Ph.Ds/Fellows from top national and international institutes and universities. At IRMA, faculty with illustrious national and international academic pedigrees relentlessly construct an environment conducive to an empowering and liberating education.
- IRMA Campus: IRMA offers world-class infrastructure for learning at its 60-acre-green campus.
- IRMA Programmes: IRMA offers following management programs at its campus
- 2 Years Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management): PGDM (RM) is AICTE approved flagship program of IRMA
- 15 Months Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Rural Management – Executive): AICTE approved program for executives with 5 years of work experience
- Fellow Programme in Management: Doctoral Level programme in Rural Management duly approved by AICTE. Leads to the Title “Fellow in Management (Rural Management). Programme has a minimum residency requirement of two and a half years
IRMA Teaching – Learning Eco System:
- Three distinct yet mutually supporting learning segments: Classrooms, Village Field Work and Summer Internship.
- Centers of Excellence and Policy Labs for collaborative learning beyond classrooms.
- Development of entrepreneurial spirit at the I-SEED incubator of IRMA in collaboration with more than 300 Social Entrepreneurs from IRMA Alumni Association
- State-of-art library with a large and diverse collection of books, journals, reports, and databases.
Industry Connect: Opportunities to learn from Industry stalwarts through Industry Connect (ICON) Talks.
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for Institute of Rural Management Anand, this special page will share all major MBA Rankings for IRMA Anand.
MBA colleges have produced many famous Alumni who are holding the positions of the CEOs, CXOs in many top companies in India and abroad. IRMA Anand Notable Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma meter and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in IRMA Anand.
MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of MBA Fee which runs very high, it turns out to be good support during your MBA course. Since your dream of doing MBA from one of the top MBA colleges requires lot of money during the course of study, the MBA scholarship offers fee waiver depending upon your performance in entrance exam, academics, category and skill set.
IRMA Anand: Institute of Rural Management
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
CAT, XAT, CMAT
CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
Admissions Committee is deciding category wise criteria (cut offs) for short listing applicants for Group Activity & Personal Interview and for final selection every year.
IRMA offers Programme in Rural Management and the ideal candidate for the management programme at IRMA is one who is concerned and is aware of social surrounding and rural environment.
Last Date for receipt of filled in applications for PGDRM 2018-20 (Indian Nationals) is December 31, 2017.