Amrita School of Business, Bengaluru is the part of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham University, Bengaluru. Within 18 years of its establishment in 2003 the Bengaluru campus of Amrita School of Business has succeeded in carving out a niche for itself and maintain its identity in providing quality education enriched with human values.
Committed to the twin pillars of quality and value, ASB has become a vibrant and dynamic place to seek professional education. Amrita School of Business has undertaken a rich spectrum of industry interface activities both as part of the course curriculum as well as in the form of Management Colloquia, MDPs, Consultancy, and Customized In-Company Programmes.
- One of India’s Best B-Schools
- New Specialization - MBA in Business Analytics
- MBA with MS in Business Analytics from University at Buffalo, State University of New York (Dual Degree)
- Among the four Amrita campuses, Bengaluru is the only campus that offers this unique program.
- World-class faculty from University at Buffalo, IIMs, Harvard, Kellogg, Berkeley, Wharton, University at Buffalo, IIT, XLRI, LSE, ICAI and Cornell.
- 90+ Visiting Faculty with diverse Industry experience, offering a choice of over 40 Electives
- Industry certification by IBM, SAP, SHRM, Six Sigma.
- CAPSTONE Business Simulation Global challenge
- Global Alumni Network of 1900+.
- World Ranked QS University Rankings and Times Higher Education (THE) World University rankings.
- Dual Degree Program with University at Buffalo, State University of New York, USA
- International Student Exchange and Research Collaboration with Deakin University, Australia
- Students Exchange with University of Groningen
- Faculty & Student Mobility under the European Erasmus Mundus Program
Tuition Fee: Rs 10,60,000 + expenses on Hostel & Mess charges (Rs.1.9 lakhs)
Highest CTC: Rs 28,40,000
Average CTC: Rs. 6,68,000