Acharya Bangalore Business School (ABBS Bangalore) is a highly ranked MBA college and has always been ranked among the top 1% of the best B-schools in India. ABBS Bangalore is one of the few B-schools who focus on strengthening the industry -institute interface via industrial visits, projects at MNCs, case studies, research work, international internships, seminars, workshops and involving industry personnel in imparting industry specific curriculum.
- ABBS Bangalore is ranked amongst the top 6 (Business World November 2016) private business schools in Bangalore
- ABBS Bangalore is verified and affiliated as a `Global League Institute` (2014-2016) by `Great Place To Study Research Institute`, London.
- 2 years course fee is Rs.6.56 lakhs for PGDM & Rs 8.1 lakhs for MBA
- The average salary in Placement is rs.4.8 lakhs Lpa
- Entrepreneurship and Incubation centre at ABBS has done a noteworthy contribution to the society by producing many startups.
- Bangalore is an International hub for education and Silicon Valley of India.
- Good Industry Connect
- Excellent Faculties from Industries and academia
- Multicultural environment
- Industry crafted curriculum
- International Immersion program
- State-of-Art Infrastructure
- Finishing School courses
- Excellent placement records