AIMS School of Business (AIMS Institutes) Bangalore was established in the year 1994 by a group of eminent educationists and philanthropists to impart quality education with a vision to expand the horizons of teaching-learning realms, to groom the students' intrapersonal and interpersonal disposition.
AIMS Bangalore has made a mark within a decade of its inception by consistently being ranked & rated as one of the best private B-Schools in the country by various rating agencies over the years. The Hospitality program has also been ranked among the best in the country and the graduates are widely accepted by leading chains in India and abroad.
Programs Offered & Intake
- AIMS Bangalore offers following management programmes
- MBA- 240 Seats
- PGDM- 60 Seats
- EXECUTIVE PGDM – 60 Seats
- EXECUTIVE PGDM (Business Analytics) - 60 Seats
- MBA: INR 9,50,000
- PGDM: INR 6,50,000
- IACBE Accredited business programmes with a strong emphasis on global exposure, inter-disciplinary learning, social sensitisation, research incubation, entrepreneurship, among other holistic developmental activities.
- Focus Centres to enable activities in the areas of Entrepreneurship including social businesses, Research, International Exchange/Immersion Programmes,,Student Development including pre-placement training, mentoring, club activities, Consulting, Sustainability and Community Service
- Winners of National Management Week 2019 organised by Association of Indian Management Schools.
- Commendable placement record in the previous season with a highest package of INR 16 lakhs.
- Strong Intellectual Capital.
- Industry recognised augmentation programmes including certifications from global majors.