AIMS School of Business (AIMS Institutes)
AIMS School of Business (AIMS Institutes)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Established in the year 1994 by a group of eminent educationists and philanthropists to impart quality education, AIMS Institutes Bangalore launched the Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme at its School of Business in the year 1998 with the broad objective to impart professional education and training in various aspects of modern management. AIMS Bangalore programme, apart from MBA is also a PGDM with international immersion facility. AIMS Bangalore courses take into account the process of preparing a student to master the art of solving business problems. As such AIMS School of Business Bangalore, a part of AIMS Institutes Bangalore which are among India’s premier higher education institutions.
AIMS Bangalore ranking is high and it is ranked & rated as one of the best private B-Schools in the country by various rating agencies over the years.
AIMS Bangalore Institutes: Key Highlights
- AIMS Bangalore Accreditation: Programmes offered under AIMS School of Business are internationally accredited by IACBE, USA. AIMS is also nationally accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ grade with a CGPA of 3.25 on a scale of 4. Apart from this, AIMS is recognized as a ‘Great Place to Study’ by Skill Tree at the House of Commons, UK.
- Moderate AIMS Bangalore Fees: MBA programme fee at AIMS Bangalore is Rs.9,06,000 for 2 years and PGDM fees is Rs.6,52,000 which is much lower than the fee of many other good B-schools
- Good AIMS Bangalore Placements: Placements at AIMS Bangalore are increasing year after year. Average salary in Placement 2022 was Rs.7.5 lakhs while the highest salary stood at Rs.23 lakhs per annum.
- Top Recruiters: Amazon, Ernst & Young, KPMG, Deloitte, Squareyards, Byju’s, Ceasefire Industries, Future Retail, 42 estates, Acess Next, Aditya Birla, Pantaloons, Akshay Marketing, AL ROBOTIC, Anmol Share Broking, Bajaj Capital, Capegemini, City Union bank, Clear Tax, among others are the prominent recruiters at AIMS Bangalore
- AIMS Bangalore Scholarships: AIMS Bangalore Scholarships are offered to meritorious students in first and final year of the AIMS Bangalore programme.
- International Exchange Programmes: AIMS School of Business has very active student and faculty exchange programmes with partner schools, apart from providing global exposure to the students and teaching staff through international exchange programmes, immersion programmes, events, joint conferences, and guest lectures
- Global Partnerships: International Collaborations include University of California,USA; BA School of Business, Latvia; EM Normandy, France; ICD Business School, France; IUBH, Germany; Shimane University, Japan; University of Economics & Finance, Vietnam; Y Schools, France among others
- AIMS Entrepreneurship Centre: AEEC encourages students to participate in entrepreneurial activities, apart from helping them build on their ambitions to be an entrepreneur(s).
- AIMS Centre for Student Development: ACSD was incepted exclusively 'for the students' in the year 2007. Providing mentorship and personalized attention for the students are the founding principles of ACSD.
- AIMS Centre for Community Services: ACCS was established in the year 2009 with an aim to sensitise all the stakeholders towards the society and bring about a social change in surrounding urban and rural communities, including organising awareness programmes, community service initiatives, fundraising and providing support in times of crisis, blood donation camps, health camps, collaborating with NGOs in various campaigns, and working towards creating a better tomorrow through various social initiatives.
- AIMS Centre for Student Development: ACSD was incepted exclusively 'for the students' in the year 2007. Providing Mentorship and personalised attention for the students are the founding principles of ACSD. Mentoring care brings the students a sense of self worth and self acceptance. It enhances the students' identity. It fosters the personal and social development of an individual. Thus the overarching goal of ACSD is to ensure the total 'well being' and holistic development of the students by inculcating in them the spirit of team work, leadership, values of ethical behaviour and a deep concern for society. ACSD aims to translate the VISION of AIMS: to transform youth into truly educated professionals of global excellence with the deep concern for society.
- AIMS Centre of Sustainability: Established in year 2015 with the purpose of contributing and finding solutions which society is facing in terms of sustainable development. We at AIMS Centre for Sustainability (ACS) are committed to create learning of sustainability by students at our campus a regular process through a preferred pedagogical approach which will lead to student centric sustainable college campus. ACS will impart required essential set of knowledge and skills for students and then to be practiced by them in future. Students will be sensitised towards sustainability knowledge and create awareness among students to enable them to make for positive change in society through sustainable practices.
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for AIMS School of Business (AIMS Institutes) Bangalore, this special page will share all major MBA Rankings for AIMS Bangalore.
MBA colleges have produced many famous Alumni who are holding the positions of the CEOs, CXOs in many top companies in India and abroad. AIMS Bangalore Notable Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma meter and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in AIMS Bangalore.
MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of MBA Fee which runs very high, it turns out to be good support during your MBA course. Since your dream of doing MBA from one of the top MBA colleges requires lot of money during the course of study, the MBA scholarship offers fee waiver depending upon your performance in entrance exam, academics, category and skill set.
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities