IIMB’s EPGP is a programme designed for experienced professionals who are ready for senior management positions. This rigorous one-year full-time programme provides a unique opportunity to nurture ideas and to mature as a thought leader in the management domain.
Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
Following are the basic criteria for the EPGP Application and admission process:
- Graduate in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks or equivalent CGPA,
- Minimum 5 years (and preferably less than 12 years) of work experience after completion of graduation
- A valid GMAT or GRE score.
- A Statement of Purpose (SOP) that enables the students to highlight their future goals and achievements
- Two references (on-line), preferably one from the current employer or from an individual who is in a position to evaluate job performance.
The admission process starts with the submission of online application form. There are two rounds of application process. First round will close in August 2018 and the second round will close in December 2018. Application fee for 1st round is Rs.3000/- and for second round it is 4500/-).
IIMB EPGP code for GMAT is Q9H-KK-84 and for GRE is 1675 and use these codes to have your score sent directly to IIMB.
All the applications with the Statement of Purpose are reviewed and candidates are shortlisted based on various criteria. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Personal interview.
The Personal interview will be held in October 4st week for Round 1 applicants and in 2nd week of December for Round 2 applicants in Bangalore, New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai.
Final selection list will be announced in the first week of October 2018 for Round 1 applicants and last week of December 2018 Round 2 applicants.
Last Date to Apply: Round-1: Last week of August 2018
Round-2: 1st week December 2018
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet