The Post Graduate Diploma in management (PGDM) is 2 year, fulltime program. During the two years of PGDM, the student will receive academic inputs in two parts, namely, the Compulsory package and the Elective package. Distinct objectives will be served by each package. Largely, the compulsory package will be in the first year and the elective packages would be in the second year. The input of the compulsory package is essential for all managers. The overlap between the compulsory package and the elective package will be minimal.
The main objective of the PGDM is to groom students into competent professional managers with:
- A capacity to learn and adapt to national and international environment.
- An orientation towards achieving excellence, maintaining high ethical standards
- A capacity to work effectively and efficiently, both individually and in groups
- Business Analytics Certification Program
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Program
- Digital Marketing Certification Program