Established in 2009, The IZee MBA Global B-School is a unique initiative by industry leaders to bring world class management education to young MBA aspirants. The IZee MBA is backed by one of India’s leading recruitment company, IZee Manpower (since 2004).
IZee lives by the vision “to be a globally connected Management School, whose transformative research and teaching, places the B-school at the forefront of influential knowledge leadership. IZEE delivers an innovative and established portfolio of undergraduate, postgraduate and research programmes covering all the key management disciplines, including economics, marketing, finance, operations, e-business and organizational behavior.
IZee Business School offers unique MBA Industry Integrated Program which gives students an option to get the important aspect of Work Experience while pursuing MBA and also an opportunity to Earn While You Learn MBA.
- IZee has collaborated with leading institutions as academic partners for delivering quality education at some of India’s highly reputed institutions like Vogue – DKBS, SEA College of Management & IZee Business School
- Get Job placement in the 3rd Semester. Work from Monday to Friday. Study on Saturdays and Sundays
- Opportunity to earn one year work experience during the course leading to high placements. At the end of 2 years students get a MBA degree with 1 year work experience.
- The MBA Programme comprises four semesters, with two summer projects in between
- International Exchange Program to Europe or Malaysia
- MBA programme ensures practical work experience to become the leaders of tomorrow
- Choice of specialization from among 10 industry relevant areas
- At IZee Education Trust, research is at the core of everything that the institution does and is fundamental to its continuing success
- Moderate Fee: 2 years MBA programme tuition fee is Rs.6.45 lakhs
- Good Placements: Placement 2020 recorded average salary of Rs.4.5 LPA and highest salary of Rs. 11.5 LPA
- Top Recruiters at IZee Business school include Accenture, IBM, Infosys, Dell, Mphasis, Amazon, JP Morgan, Convergys, Cognizant, HP,HSBC, Myntra, Flipkart among others