Kristu Jayanti School of Management , founded in 1999, is managed by "BODHI NIKETAN TRUST", formed by the members of St. Joseph Province of the Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI).
Kristu Jayanti School of Management is a pioneer institute to pursue knowledge beyond the traditional boundaries. The School offers a two year full time MBA program spanning over Six Trimesters. The program is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and is affiliated to Bengaluru North University (BNU).
- The College is affiliated to Bengaluru North University and is reaccredited with grade 'A' in 2015 by NAAC in the Second Cycle of Accreditation
- The College is recognized by UGC under the category 2(f) & 12(B)
- The College was accorded Autonomous Status from 2013 by the University Grants Commission, Government of Karnataka & the Bangalore University
- The program seeks to impart quality professional management education drawing from global corporate experience with excellent student support services
- The core and elective courses offered in the program equip the students to adapt effortlessly to the demands of professional management in their chosen career
The Graduates of the School will be able to: critically evaluate business problems and take decisions; demonstrate managerial and entrepreneurial skills; emulate professional ethics and values; engage in continuous professional growth and work and lead a cross-cultural corporate team.