- Outbound program: To realize self and impart team-building skills.
- Detailed study plans including globally benchmarked additional reading materials like HBR cases and uniquely designed assignments to promote practical rigor in every subject.
- Simulation as a Capstone exercise using CAPSIM- a world-leading business simulation package.
- Compulsory MS Excel skills imparted during orientation program.
- Communication and soft skills courses across the program.
- Compulsory value-add workshops: Project Management based on PMBOK Methodology, Six Sigma, Spanish language, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, ‘Indian Values in Management’.
- Electives across various domains are highly industry-relevant, directly mappable to job requirements and include the latest concepts and tools followed in various industries on global platforms. Some of the differentiated offerings are: Positive Psychology in HR; Theory of Constraints, Lean Management, Business Process Modeling (in Operations and IT), Financial Risk Management, Auditing & Reporting, Fixed Income Securities & Debt Markets (in Finance), Digital Marketing in Marketing.
- Bleeding edge courses:- Business Analytics and Management Consulting
- MBA Exams
- CAT 2019 Syllabus
- CAT 2019 Registration
- CAT Application Form
- CAT Preparation
- CAT Preparation Books
- CAT Exam Toppers
- CAT Coaching
- CAT online Preparation
- CAT Previous Year Question Papers
- CAT Mock Test for CAT 2019 Exam
- CAT Eligibility 2019
- CAT Admit Card
- CAT Exam Pattern
- CAT Exam Analysis
- CAT Results
- MBA Colleges Accepting CAT score
- GD, Interview
One Year MBA
- Distance MBA