SIBM Bangalore: Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
SIBM Bangalore: Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Over decades, the methods of imparting education may have changed drastically and also ways of seeking it, but the power that propels every student towards excellence and knowledge has remained the same - the voracious fire within that needs to learn more, do more and be more. The Symbiosis Institute of Business Management (SIBM), Bengaluru understands this in its students and leaves no stone unturned in providing quality education and helping this spark build into a roaring flame that will help its students become leaders of tomorrow.
The indelible spark of perfection is ingrained in every student of SIBM Bengaluru and this spirit is reflected in practically every step that an SIBM Bengaluru student takes in the challenging corporate world. Bengaluru is at the forefront of globalization, and SIBM Bengaluru is perfectly poised to cater to the confluence of the east and the west. Here, the onus rests with each individual to carve out her/his own identity. SIBM, Bengaluru instils a culture which encourages leadership potential. All students at SIBM Bengaluru are polished to perfection when it comes to being trained as leaders and perfectionists in their field of work.
SIBM Bengaluru: Key Institute Highlights
- SIBM Bengaluru SEAT Paradigm: SIBM Bangalore believes in SEAT paradigm which aims at bridging the gap between Student competency and Industry Expectation through Curriculum Enhancement. S stands for Sustainability; E stands for Ethics; A stands for Analytics and T stands for Technology
- SIBM Bengaluru Ranking: Symbiosis Institute of Management, Bengaluru is ranked #34 in MBAUniverse.com B-School Ranking 2023 among top management institutes. SIBM Bengaluru is a constituent B-school of Symbiosis International University (SIU) Pune. The university is ranked # 32 amongst the top 200 Universities in India in the NIRF Rankings 2023. SIU was also ranked among top 800-100 universities in the world by the Time Higher Education World University Rankings 2022.
- SIBM Bengaluru Accreditation: SIU is NAAC Accredited University. MBA degree at SIBM Bangalore is UGC recognized and is conferred under the aegis of SIU Pune.
- SIBM Bengaluru MBA programmes & Specializations Offered: SIBM Bengaluru offers 2 years full time UGC recognized MBA, MBA-Business Analytics, MBA-Quantitative Finance and Executive MBA programmes at its campus with wide range of specializations
- SIBM Bangalore ‘Continuous Corporate Engagement Model’: Involvement of Corporate Sector in all major activities at the Institute from Admissions to final Placements.
- SIBM Bengaluru Fees: SIBM Bangalore MBA fees is Rs. 19,10,000 including refundable deposit. The fees is lower than other top IIMs and B-schools where fee structure is much higher
- SIBM Bangalore Placements: SIBM Bengaluru placements have consistently been rising with high salary packages. The Average Salary in SIBM Bangalore Placement 2023 has gone up at Rs.13.48 LPA while the Highest Salary was Rs.21 LPA.
- Top Recruiters: Among the prominent recruiters are included Accenture, Capgemini, Deloitte, Infosys, Dell, EY, HDFC, IBM, ITC Limited, JP Morgan Chase & Co., KMPG, Mahindra & Mahindra, Maruti Suzuki India Limited, MTR Foods Pvt. Ltd., Puma, Reckitt Benckiser, PwC, Wipro among others
- SIBM Bengaluru Scholarship: SIBM Bengaluru MBA scholarships include university scholarships to Indian Nationals and number of International Scholarships to Foreign students
- SIBM Bengaluru Out Bound Learning (OBL) Programme: The new batch students are taken to an out of campus destination for promoting informal interaction with their peers. Management games and training programmes are also organized during OBL to promote team work and personality development.
- SIBM Bengaluru Student Driven Committees: There are 14 student run committees at SIBM Bengaluru. They take care of processes ranging from admissions to placements.
- SIBM Bengaluru SPaRC: SIBM-B Publication and Research Centre is an initiative to inculcate an environment of good quality research at SIBM-B. The research centre aims at providing a platform to engage and encourage faculty and students in doing good quality research through continuous involvement in their research projects. SPaRC undertakes Faculty Research Initiatives like Brown Bag Seminars, Quest@SIBM-B and Student Research Initiatives like SYMPOSIO: National Level Student Research Conference; Orion: Student Research Publication
- SIBM Bengaluru Students’ Access to Bloomberg Terminal: It empowers students with hands-on knowledge of markets and finance. Bloomberg helps in providing finance education with the Access to world’s most sophisticated news, data and analytics platform; Add quality to all finance related subjects (and many outside finance) from both a theoretical and a practical standpoint; Simulate financial markets using its communication system, trade messaging and OTC trading tools
- SIBM Bengaluru Technology Integrated Pedagogy: Technology integration starts at the Pre Induction programme level and continues till the completion of the evaluation process. The tools /methods which are used to implement this practice include Harvard Business School Cases and Simulation, Moodle Learning Management System, Technology related Courses in the Curriculum, Online Learning and Teaching (OLT) Software, In House Cold Call Software, Flipped Classroom. SIBM Bangalore has Wi-fi enabled residential campus, Modern Gymnasium, Basket Ball Court, Medical Room, Cafeteria, Audio Visual Room facilitate holistic development of the students.
- Collaboration with HBS Publishing: SIBM Bengaluru has site licensing agreement with Harvard Business School Publishing. It Provides access to Harvard Online Harvard Case collections and Simulations and other reading materials. Integrated Learning Management System using MOODLE, KOHA and Use of E-databases like CMIE Prowess, Proquest, Emerald, JSTOR, Ebsco, Frost& Sullivan etc.
Ranking & Awards
Symbiosis Institute of Management, Bengaluru rankings are
SIBM Bengaluru MBA scholarships are offered to Indian Nationals as well as foreign students as below:
SIBM Bengaluru University Scholarships
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities