- The objective of Master of Business Administration Business Analytics (MBA-BA) Program at Symbiosis Institute of Business Management Bengaluru (SIBM-B) is to create a breed of Techno managers with an analytical approach towards business problems and decision-making.
- First year of the programme comprises of general management subjects and analytics specific subjects like digital transformation, mathematical models for data sciences, e-commerece, data warehousing and business intelligence etc.
- In the second year students are exposed to the application of various data analytics tools used in the domains of HR, marketing, operations and finance. This includes courses like HR Analytics, marketing analytics, operations analytics, Business forecasting etc
MBA (Business Analytics)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
For Indian Students
- All Indian students are required to register and appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2023, which would be held on THREE DATES IN December 2023 Read More
- No candidate is entitled to seek admission to the MBA Programme of SIBM Bengaluru without a valid SNAP score.
Admission Process through SNAP Test 2023: Applicable for Indian Nationals
SIBM Bengaluru Admission Process for International Students
The admissions of international students are centralized for all the constituent institutes of Symbiosis International University and routed through Symbiosis Center for International Education (SCIE).
All international students aspiring for admission are required to contact below -
Symbiosis Center for International Education (SCIE)
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411004
Tel : +91 20 25671905 (Ext. 312/150)
Fax : +91 20 25659209
Email : [email protected]
Website - www.scie.ac.in
Last Date to Apply: November 23, 2023
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet