- Quantitative finance is a specialized field in finance which studies financial markets by applying mathematical modelling techniques. SIBM Bangalore MBA Quantitative Finance course provides a platform for students to build quantitative skills and develop underlying financial theories.
- A quantitative analyst is a specialist who applies mathematical and statistical methods to financial and risk management problems.
- On completion of SIBM Bengaluru MBA-QA programme, the student will develop and will be able to implement complex models used by firms to make financial and business decisions about issues such as investments, pricing and so on.
- SIBM Bengaluru MBA-QA programme curriculum covers topics ranging from History of Financial Markets, Computational Finance, Fintech, Empirical Asset Pricing, Financial Management, Econometrics, Mergers & Acquisitions, Microeconomics, Securities Analysis and portfolio management, Financial Risk Management and many more.
- The unique feature of SIBM Bangalore MBA Quantitative Finance program is that it offers general management courses in the first year and a range of specialized courses in the second year.
MBA (Quantitative Finance)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
For Indian Students
- All Indian students are required to register and appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP) 2023, which would be held on THREE DATES IN December 2023 Read More
- No candidate is entitled to seek admission to the MBA Programme of SIBM Bengaluru without a valid SNAP score.
Admission Process through SNAP Test 2023: Applicable for Indian Nationals
SIBM Bengaluru Admission Process for International Students
The admissions of international students are centralized for all the constituent institutes of Symbiosis International University and routed through Symbiosis Center for International Education (SCIE).
All international students aspiring for admission are required to contact below -
Symbiosis Center for International Education (SCIE)
Senapati Bapat Road, Pune 411004
Tel : +91 20 25671905 (Ext. 312/150)
Fax : +91 20 25659209
Email : [email protected]
Website - www.scie.ac.in
Last Date to Apply: November 23, 2023
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet