TAPMI’s MBA-BKFS program focuses on “Value-Creation through Financial Analysis”. The program design is based on the MS-Finance program of US with additional inputs on business management so as to ensure in-depth understanding of business finance decisions. Aided by the state-of-the-art TAPMI Finance Lab, this course enables students to have a managerial career in the fields of banking and financial services with leading national and multinational banks and financial institutions.
MBA – Banking and Financial Services (BKFS)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
- A Graduate Degree from a recognized university with not less than 50% marks
- Final year students may also apply. The admission will be cancelled if they obtain less than 50% in his/her graduation
Entrance test: Accepted Entrance tests score are:
- CAT 2023/ XAT 2024/ NMAT 2023/GMAT (2019- Jan 2024)
- Candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria, will be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Apart from high test scores and consistently good academic record, preference is given to candidates with work experience, entrepreneurial spirit, academic and gender diversity, achievements in sports and social activities, leadership potential, integrity & values. Some of the key parameters towards final selection include the following:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT/NMAT scores (whichever is higher).
- Academic profile (Class X, XII & Graduation).
- Work experience (type of company, total experience etc.)
- Personal Interview.
- Moderated Group Discussion
Last Date to Apply: December 20, 2023
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet