MBA-HRM program is a unique program with a strong focus on business environment awareness so as to detect paradigm shifts and upgrade human competencies to meet that challenge. This program strives to develop “People Management” competencies of future HR professionals through courses from Behavioural Discipline (Individual, Team and Leadership Competencies), HRM Discipline (Functional and Strategic HR Competencies) and Institutional Discipline (Employee Relations and Industrial Relations Competencies).
MBA – Human Resource Management (HRM)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
- A Graduate Degree from a recognized university with not less than 50% marks
- Final year students may also apply. The admission will be cancelled if they obtain less than 50% in his/her graduation
Entrance test: Accepted Entrance tests score are:
- CAT 2023/ XAT 2024/ NMAT 2023/GMAT (2019- Jan 2024)
- Candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria, will be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Apart from high test scores and consistently good academic record, preference is given to candidates with work experience, entrepreneurial spirit, academic and gender diversity, achievements in sports and social activities, leadership potential, integrity & values. Some of the key parameters towards final selection include the following:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT/NMAT scores (whichever is higher).
- Academic profile (Class X, XII & Graduation).
- Work experience (type of company, total experience etc.)
- Personal Interview.
- Moderated Group Discussion
Last Date to Apply: December 20, 2023
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet