This program is aimed at producing professionally trained manpower to occupy leadership/managerial roles in the domain of sales & marketing across various sectors of the economy. Sales skills are at a premium today and there is a growing need for well-trained sales professionals in India. With customers being more aware and demanding, the quality of sales needs to be top class. In the B2B arena, the emphasis is on managing relationships through excellent account management practices. On the other hand, in B2C, the challenge is to succeed in organized retail and growing rural markets. Sales jobs have also become more data driven with rapid technological progress. At the senior and middle level, sales managers need to make decisions based on sophisticated tools and manage a sales team that is more materialistic and achievement oriented.
Master of Business Administration – Marketing
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
- A Graduate Degree from a recognized university with not less than 50% marks
- Final year students may also apply. The admission will be cancelled if they obtain less than 50% in his/her graduation
Entrance test: Accepted Entrance tests score are:
- CAT 2023/ XAT 2024/ NMAT 2023/GMAT (2019- Jan 2024)
- Candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria, will be shortlisted for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Apart from high test scores and consistently good academic record, preference is given to candidates with work experience, entrepreneurial spirit, academic and gender diversity, achievements in sports and social activities, leadership potential, integrity & values. Some of the key parameters towards final selection include the following:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT/NMAT scores (whichever is higher).
- Academic profile (Class X, XII & Graduation).
- Work experience (type of company, total experience etc.)
- Personal Interview.
- Moderated Group Discussion
Last Date to Apply: December 20, 2023
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet