XIME Bangalore is located in a large campus in the very heart of Electronics City, flanked by neighbors like Infosys, TCS and Hewlett Packard. With emphasis on quality education and 100% placement, XIME builds insightful leaders of tomorrow.
- AICTE approved program: A student pursuing a AICTE PGDM course will be gaining knowledge regarding building soft skills and the program is more industry-oriented.
- Diversity: Students from23 to 25 states/UTs in each campus
- Gender equality: Girls almost 50% across batches
- International Student Exchange Programme: Available to selected students (around 30% of students get this opportunity, including international conference.
- Contemporary Curriculum: Meticulously planned contemporary curriculum provides the students an immersive learner centric experience.
- Scholarships: Scholarships to 10% of students ranging from 20-40% of fees in addition to other awards
- Admissions: Admissions are purely on merit
- Strategic tie-up with XLRI is in process
- Well Equipped Campus: Fully residential programme with state of the art classrooms, well stocked library, Wi-Fi enabled campus, separate hostels for boys and girls, gym, sports facilities, college bus
- Top Faculty: Faculty members from globally renowned institutions like Harvard, Columbia, XLRI, Jamshedpur, IIMs
- International networking and linkages: XIME has strong and active network with universities and institutions across the globe and MoUs with foreign institutions.
- Faculty exchange programmes with foreign institutions.
Fee: 2 years PGDM fee is Rs.11 lakhs
Placements: Average salary in placement 2020 was Rs.7.73 LPA and Highest salary was Rs.16.26 LPA
Top Recruiters: Accenture, Capegemini, DTDC, E&Y, Finastra, HDFC Bank, Honeywell, HSBE, Infosys BPM, KPMG India, Mphasis, TCS, WIPRO