- BITSoM takes the legacy of BITS Pilani forward by offering a cutting edge 2 years residential MBA Programme in Mumbai.
- Career Advancement Support by a professionally managed corporate relations team
- BITSoM MBA curriculam is designed by global leaders of industry and academia, for the changemakers of tomorrow
- Industry experts and a world-class faculty have come together with a fresh pedagogic approach to teaching and learning.
- The multidisciplinary curriculum of the BITSoM MBA program will address the needs of an evolving business landscape and offer students an immersive, engaging, and holistic experience to excel in all aspects of their lives.
- The MBA Program will motivate students to think differently, enable them to overcome complex challenges, and help them leverage the power of technology to unleash their potential.
- All students will take a module on ‘Winning at the Workplace’, designed to develop cognitive and behavioral capabilities as well as provide students with global and contextual perspectives with courses such as Ethics in Business, the Origin of Management in India, and Indian Philosophy and Leadership
- Stellar handpicked faculty from the top business schools globally including renowned professors from top institutes such as NYU Stern School of Business, Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, Singapore Management University and Kellogg School of Management, in addition to leading industry practitioners
- BITSoM Students will have access to BITS Pilani alumni network – including 3000+ CEOs of leading Indian and multi-national companies and 4200+ founders who have shaped global businesses
BITSoM Mumbai has a stellar Governing Council which will help the school be better integrated with industry. The Governing Council members include:
- Kumar Mangalam Birla: Chairman, Governing Council, BITSoM; Chancellor, BITS Pilani and Chairman of the Aditya Birla Group. He is an MBA from London Business School and a Chartered Accountant (CA).
- Shobhana Bhartia: Chairperson, Hindustan Times Group Pro Chancellor, BITS Pilani University of Calcutta.
- Souvik Bhattacharyya: Vice Chancellor, BITS Pilani; PhD, Texas A&M University; MS, University of Cincinnati; BME, Jadavpur University.
- Ranjan Banerjee: Dean Designate, BITSoM; Ph D, University of Minnesota; MBA, IIM Calcutta; B Tech, IIT Bombay.
- Bharat Puri: Managing Director, Pidilite Industries Ltd; MBA, IIM Ahmedabad
BITSoM MBA Specializations
BITSoM Mumbai will offer 2-Year MBA degree programme with five specializations in following areas. A student can choose upto two specializations in his/her final year.
- Leadership and Strategy
- Marketing and Consumer Insights
- E-Commerce and Digital Leadership
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Finance and Investing
BITSoM faculty include some of the brightest minds from leading business schools across the world who are acclaimed experts in their fields. Eminent faculty members at BITSoM include:
- Dr Ranjan Banerjee, Dean-Designate, BITSoM (PhD, University of Minnesota MBA, IIM Calcutta BTech, IIT Bombay)
- Dr Dhananjay (Dan) Gode, Professor of Finance, NYU Stern School of Business (MS & PhD, Carnegie-Mellon MBA, IIM Calcutta BE, IIT Varanasi)
- Dr Soumitra Dutta, Professor of Management Cornell University (MS & PhD, UC Berkeley BTech, IIT Delhi)
- Dr Mark Finn, Clinical Professor of Accounting Kellogg School of Management (PhD & MBA, Cornell University BA, Stanford University)
- Dr Gerard George, Dean and Chair Professor of Innovation and Entrepreneurship SMU, Singapore (PhD, Virginia Commonwealth University MMS & MSc (Integrated), BITS Pilani)
- Dr Ziv Katalan, Adjunct Professor of Operations Wharton Business School (PhD, Columbia University BS, Tel-Aviv University)
- Dr Nirmalya Kumar, Professor of Marketing, Singapore Management University (PhD, Marketing, Kellogg School of Management; MBA, University of Illinois, Chicago; BCom, Calcutta University)
- Dr Piyush Kumar, Associate Professor, Marketing, Terry College of Business University of Georgia, USA (MBA, IIM Ahmedabad; BTech, IIT Kanpur; PhD, Purdue University)
- Dr Cait Lamberton: Professor of Marketing, Wharton Business School (MBA & PhD, University of South Carolina; BA English, Wheaton College, Illinois)
- Dr Luis Martins, Professor of Management University of Texas Austin; MPhil & PhD, NYU Stern School of Business; BS & MS, Barkatullah University
- Dr Raja Gopal Raghunathan, Professor of Business, University of Texas Austin (PhD, NYU Stern School of Business; MBA, IIM Calcutta; BE, BITS Pilani)
- Dr Milind Shrikhande, Professor of Finance, Georgia State University (MA & PhD, Wharton Business School; MBA, IIM Calcutta; BTech, IIT Bombay)
- Tuition Fee for 2 Years MBA programme is Rs.20.60 lakhs
- Total Fee for the programme, including accommodation is Rs.24.50 lakhs
MBA Admission 2021: Process Highlights
- Online Application is open
- No Application Fee to apply for admission
- Accepts CAT/GMAT/GRE Score
- No Minimum cut off for shortlisting
- Last date to apply is May 2, 2021,
BITSoM permanent campus with Rs.1500 crore investment is getting ready in Mumbai metropolitan region. Till it gets ready, BITSoM will be functioning from an interim campus located in Hiranandani Knowledge Park in the green suburb of Powai, not too far from IIT Bombay. This campus will have ample space for auditoriums, class rooms, faculty zones, multipurpose hall, conference and meeting rooms, cafeteria, digital studio, well stocked library. Accommodation to students is provided in well-furnished 3 BHK flats where each student will have a single room.
The upcoming permanent state of the art BITSoM campus in the Mumbai Metropolitan Region is modeled after some of the leading educational campuses from across the world and is spread over 60 acres. The permanent campus is expected to be launched in 2023.