Bharathidasan Institute of Management (BIM), Tiruchirappalli is a premier Indian B-school and also the country's pioneer management institute housed inside an industrial giant, BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited). A multitude of industry experts have time and again testified to the distinctive brand of leaders that BIM has yielded. Its coveted MBA programme is an amalgamation of a highly rigorous and contemporary curriculum, and experiential learning facilitated by sublime faculty.
- Direct linkage with industry for acquiring practical skills of management.
- Students from diverse educational, social, economic, cultural and regional background are admitted through a highly competitive admission process.
- Qualified full-time faculty with a blend of academic and industrial experience.
- Successful managers and business leaders as visiting faculty.
- Access to extensive facilities like well stocked library, 24 hours computer centre with 100 Mbps Internet facility and wi-fi enabled campus.
- Flexible curriculum well-recognized for its breadth and depth.
- Career planning and placement leading to challenging management positions.
- Distinguished alumni recognized for their performance in the Industry.
- Leading Indian and foreign companies participate in our campus recruitment regularly every year.