Great Lakes Institute of Management, established in 2004, is a premier B-school in the country with campuses in Chennai and Gurgaon. The highly ranked Great Lakes offers the One-year full time Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) and Two-year full time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM). Great Lakes is one of the Youngest Top Ranked Indian Business Schools with Industry 4.0-Ready Cutting-Edge Curriculum and World Renowned Faculty. Over 9000+ successful Great Lakes alumni are spread across over 30 countries.
Great Lakes has announced to accept CAT, GMAT, XAT, and CMAT scores for PGPM and PGDM admission 2022.
Last date to apply:
- Last date for PGPM 2021-22: Feb 10, 2022
- Last date for PGDM 2021-23: Feb 10, 2022
- 1st by Analytics India for the Analytics program
- 4th by Outlook India among Top Standalone Institutions
- 4th by Careers 360 among Private B-Schools
- 5th by NIRF among Non-IIM/IIT Institutes
- 9th by Business World among Top One-Year Programs
- 23rd among top B-Schools & Top 10 among Private B-Schools by NIRF
Marketing, Operations & IT, Finance, and Analytics, AI, Machine Learning and Blockchain
Globally accredited by AMBA, UK and SAQS
PGPM 2022 Average Salary Rs.17.86 LPA & Highest Domestic Salary Rs.33.26 LPA offered by a global consulting firm
Accenture, ADP, Bain, Bristlecone, Deloitte, Cognizant, EY GDS, FedEx, HCL, Infosys, Incedo, Optum, Tiger Analytics, Zoom, and ZS Associates.
Faculty, Curriculum & Pedagogy
- 25+ International visiting faculty from top global schools like Kellogg, Stanford, Yale
- 50+ Full-time faculty including two of the top 10 most Prominent Analytics Academicians in India (Analytics India Magazine, 2018)
- 150+ Thought Leaders on campus every year
- Karma-Yoga experiential leadership program
- Innovative curriculum with emphasis on experiential learning, industry exposure and case studies
- Rich peer group with diverse industry backgrounds
- 9000+ Global alumni network spread across 30 countries