VIT Business School (VIT) Vellore
VIT Business School (VIT) Vellore
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
VIT Business School (VITBS) is the department of management at VIT University Vellore and offers MBA, BBA and doctoral level management programs.
VIT Vellore: Key Institute Highlights
- Approvals & Recognitions: Recognized as an Institution of Eminence (IoE) by MHRD, Government of India. VIT MBA is recognized by UGC.
- VIT Vellore Accreditation: VITBS is accredited by AACSB and ACBSP. These international accreditations endorse the superiority of the deliverables and has NAAC Accreditation with A++ grade in the 4th cycle.
- VIT Vellore Ranking: VIT Vellore is ranked #8 in Govt. of India MHRD NIRF Ranking 2023 (top 200 Universities) and #17 overall among all the top Institutes in India. VIT Vellore is ranked among the Top 10 Institutes of India & is the only Private Institution of India in the Shanghai World University Ranking (ARWU) 2020. VIT was awarded the No.1 position among the private institutions in Govt. of India ARIIA (Atal Ranking of Institutions for Innovation Achievements). VITBS ranks among top 10 business schools in South Zone in various media ranking published in past five years. Ranked among the top 601-700 Universities of the world and one among the top 3 Institutions in India (Shanghai ARWU Ranking 2022); Ranked within the top 200 Universities in Asia (QS - Asia University Rankings 2022)
- Moderate VITBS MBA Fees: VIT Vellore MBA fees is Rs.7.05 lakhs for two years. The fee is much lower than the MBA fee of many similarly rated B-schools
- Strong VITBS MBA Placements: VIT Vellore MBA placements 2023 has registered an average salary of Rs. 9.68 lakhs and highest salary at Rs.15 lakhs.
- Top Recruiters in VITBS MBA Placements 2023: 105 companies participated in VIT Vellore MBA Placements. Some of the top recruiters of VITBS MBA Placements 2023 included Deloitte, HDFC Bank, HSBC, Faber, Federal Bank, BNP Paribas, among others
- VIT Vellore International Collaborations: VIT Vellore has signed MoU with 350 international institutes located in USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Asia-Pacific, Europe, Middle East, Africa, and South America. International students come from Europe, Africa and Asia. VITBS has collaborated with Foreign Universities for Overseas Experiential Learning (OELP), Adjunct Faculty and Foreign degree on Credit Transfer mode. The collaboration extends for research, consultancy, internships, projects and placements
- VITBS Grooming Skills of MBA Students: Some of the finest skills imparted in VITBS MBA Programme include critical thinking, data crunching and pattern understanding, crisis management, intelligent data driven decisions, cross-culture management and many more iterative and adoptive processes to suit the current corporate requirements.
- VIT Vellore MBA Curriculum Concentration Areas: The academic thrust areas include Business Analytics, Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Operations and Systems. Fully Flexible Credit systems (FFCS) allows complete flexibility for a student to select the course, slot and faculty member
- VITBS MBA Pedagogic Initiatives: The VIT Business School is a fully digitized B-school that facilitates research and learning with relevant e-learning resources from Harvard Business School Publishing, access to an exhaustive list of journals, databases such as EBSCO, ABI Inform, CMIE prowess, and CAPEX; and, many other software tools.
- VITBS Industry Linkage: The VITBS edge is its ability to bring in industry intelligence to the classrooms and translate the future corporate requirements into curricular activities. The business labs that prepare students for placements include FinTech Research Centre, Psychometric Lab, Business Analytics Lab, Communications Lab and Ideation Centre. These facilities nurture the students to be globally competitive and innovative leaders.
- VIT Vellore MBA Scholarships: Following scholarships are offered to MBA students at VIT Vellore:
- CAT/XAT/GMAT Score of 95 percentile and above are eligible for full tuition fee waiver.
- CAT/XAT/GMAT Score of 90 percentile and above are eligible for 50% tuition fee waiver.
- MAT score of 791 to 800 are eligible for full tuition fee waiver.
- MAT score of 760 to 790 are eligible for 50% tuition fee waiver.
- NMAT score of 346 to 360 are eligible for full tuition fee waiver.
- NMAT score of 325 to 345 are eligible for 50% tuition fee waiver.
- VIT Vellore Campus & Learning: VIT Vellore has a sprawling 372 acre eco-friendly campus with over 54.51 lakh sq.ft. built-up space at Vellore. It has a 192 acre eco-friendly second campus at Chennai and a sprawling campus at Bhopal. VIT Vellore has over 36,000 students, with nearly one-third of them women. Students from 60 countries as well as from every state in India study at VIT Vellore. VIT has over 1700 faculty and 1100 staff. VIT has been accredited by TCS, Wipro and Cognizant for academic collaboration and placements
Ranking & Awards
- Ranked #8 in NIRF Ranking 2023 among top 200 Universities
- Ranked #17 overall among all the top Institutes in India in NIRF Ranking 2023
- Ranked among the Top 10 Institutes of India & is the only Private Institution of India in the Shanghai World University Ranking (ARWU) 2020
- Awarded the No.1 position among the private institutions in Govt. of India ARIIA (Atal Ranking of Institutions for Innovation Achievements)
- VITBS ranks among top 10 business schools in South Zone in various media ranking published in past five years
VIT Vellore MBA Scholarships: Following scholarships are offered to MBA students at VIT Vellore:
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities