- The two-year MBA program consists of six trimesters. Students can choose a range of elective subjects from areas such as Finance, Marketing, Human Resources, Information Technology and Systems, International Business, Operations and Business Analytics.
- Apart from the different core and elective courses in management, the school offers courses on Inner development (Yoga and Meditation), Indian culture and ethos, entrepreneurship, short film making, and business ethics. The objective is to make the students versatile in both the theory and practical aspects of business.
- The School organizes industrial visits to expose the students to business activities. Besides, Entrepreneurs and Business Experts visit the campus and interact with the students.
- Assignments and activities which require data to be collected from companies are essential component of VITBS learning environment.
- Many of the courses adopt a project based learning mode, requiring the students to do projects with an organization.