CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Delhi NCR Campus is located at Ghaziabad, which is one of the fastest growing industrial hub. The University was born out of the educational vision of St Kuriakose Elias Chavara, an educationalist and social reformer of the nineteenth century in South India. He founded the first Catholic indigenous congregation, Carmelites of Mary Immaculate (CMI), in 1831 which administers Christ University.
CHRIST University Trust, the promoters of CHRIST (Deemed to be University), Delhi NCR was established in July 2014 with the objective of providing quality education to equip the future of our nation.
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Delhi NCR stands among the finest institutes which were established and promoted by the same trust.
CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Delhi NCR campus offers MBA with Dual Specialization in Business Analytics, Marketing, Finance and Human Resources. The curriculum designed by CHRIST (Deemed to be University) is such that it provides students with the best of opportunities and is a launching pad for careers.
Dual Specialization ADVANTAGE
In the current scenario, the businesses operate in a more volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous condition. There is a need for business leaders to be trained in multi-domain knowledge and multi-skills to solve complex business problems on a broader level.
Your training at CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Delhi NCR Campus in an MBA Programme with a Dual Specialization will help:
- To be more versatile and knowledgeable.
- To enhance your employability and provide more job opportunities.
- To bolster your ability to diversify across careers and provide a cushion during a likely career shift.
- CHRIST (Deemed to be University) has marked its presence at National and International level both.
- Fee for 2 years MBA is Rs. 7.83 lakhs
- The University is NAAC Accredited