Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies, Kochi is an umbrella institution for the post graduate management programmes offered by Rajagiri Group of Institutions which is managed by the Sacred Heart CMI (Rajagiri) Province, Kochi.
Rajagiri offers AICTE approved two years full time PGDM programme at Rajagiri Business School, and UGC recognized and AICTE approved two years full time MBA and MHRM programmes at moderate fee at Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (Autonomous). Apart from the above programmes, Rajagiri also offers dual degree program in collaboration with international B-schools.
RCBS bears the traditional Rajagiri hallmark of academic rigour and social commitment and is located in the picturesque Rajagiri Valley in Kakkanad, Kochi close to the IT hub of Kochi, Infopark and to the integrated business township, SmartCity Kochi.
Rajagiri College of Social Sciences (RCSS) which was established in 1955 as a Department of Social Work began to offer the MHRM programme in 1984 and the MBA programme in 1995. The College today offers various undergraduate and post graduate programmes in Management, Social Science, Computer Science, Commerce and Behavioural Sciences. RCSS is affiliated to Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala. Rajagiri Business School (RBS) was created in 2008 as a new school of business built on the strong foundations of RCSS.
The education at RCBS goes beyond academics and with social sensitivity at its core, the emphasis is on experiential learning and holistic development. Rajagiri believes in continually raising its bar and is relentless in its pursuit of excellence by nurturing management professionals with exceptional creative ability and social sensitivity.
- MBA, MHRM and PGDM programs at Rajagiri are accredited by the global business education accrediting body, ACBSP
- RCSS was accredited with A grade and a score of 3.70 (out of 4.00) by NAAC
- RCSS was placed in the 35th position in the Colleges Category in the NIRF 2019 ranking of MHRD
- The PGDM programme of Rajagiri is approved by AICTE and has been granted MBA equivalence by Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
- MBA programme of Rajagiri is approved by AICTE
- Average salary in Placement 2019 is Rs. 7.9 lakhs