The Master of Business Administration is a two-year full time programme spread over four semesters and a summer internship. The first semester lays the foundation in fundamentals of management. The second semester lays the foundation in the functional areas of management. The third and fourth semesters focus on in depth knowledge in the areas of specialization. Specializations are offered in the areas of finance, Marketing, Operations, Information Systems and Business Analytics. Keeping in mind the complexity of business, all students are required to take up dual specialization. Case method, simulation and lectures are the chief pedagogical tools used at the department focusing on experiential learning and holistic development.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Admissions: To apply, submit details below…
- A Pass in any Bachelor’s Degree Examination of Mahatma Gandhi University or an equivalent degree of any other University duly recognised by Mahatma Gandhi University with not less than 55% marks in Science and Technology subjects and 50% marks in other subjects in the aggregate for all parts of examinations OR
- A Master’s Degree Examination with 55% marks in aggregate. (A pass in any Bachelor Degree examination is needed for SC/ST candidates).
- The degree must be recognised by Mahatma Gandhi University.
The selection procedure for the programme is divided into three phases. Candidates who satisfy the eligibility criteria undergo a three stage selection procedure.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institute of Managements IIMs.
- KMAT conducted by Admission Supervisory / Fee Regulatory Committee for Professional Colleges
The shortlisted candidates are called for the second and third stages of Group Discussion and Personal Interview. In addition to the CMAT/KMAT/CAT scores, a separate application form should be submitted to Rajagiri Centre for Business Studies
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet