Features of PGDM Programme:
- Admissions purely on merit.
- Common Admission process for all campuses.
- Common Placement process for all campuses
- Strategic tie-up with XLRI (in process)
- Fully residential programme
- Diversity – Students from 23 to 25 states/UTs in each campus
- Faculty from renowned institutions - Harvard, Columbia, XLRI, IIMs etc.
- Gender equality – girls almost 50% across batches.
- International networking and linkages
- Students participation in international conferences
- International Students exchange programme – available to selected students (around 30 % of our students get this opportunity – including international conference)
- International study tour – available to all students.
- Specializations in Marketing, Finance, Human Resource, Operations, IT & Analytics and General management.
Highlights of the Curriculum
- Curriculum is reviewed and updated at regular intervals in consultation with industry leaders, alumni, students and faculty.
- Starts with a bridge course titled ‘Learning Circle’ to induct the new students to the field of management.
- Enables global outlook and promotes spirit of Entrepreneurship.
- Inculcates human values and societal orientation.
- Develops soft skills, leadership skills and written and oral communication skills.
- Compulsory exposure to a foreign language (German/French/Spanish/ Chinese).
- On the Job’ training through two-month industry internship.
- Students are covered under a Group Medi-claim Policy (Rs. 2 lacs cover), and students and one earning parent are covered under a Group Personal Accident Policy (Rs. 5 Lacs cover for each insured member).
- Human Resources
- IT and Analytics
- General Management