A two-year, full-time residential program, Amrita's MBA is considered on par with the best in the world. Case Studies, Guest Lectures, Workshops, Seminars, Games, Role Plays - Amrita School of Business integrates a healthy blend of methodologies in imparting holistic nourishment to young managers in the making. The B-school strives to ensure that the students' managerial competency is built on a very strong foundation of the core values that the Mata Amritanandamayi Math stands for. The B-school has assembled a team of the best of faculty and take pride in making available the best of resources including library, a world class e - learning plaform, an extensive data base repository of knowledge and other facilities to the students. The program follows a daily regimen of at least four classroom sessions of seventy-five minutes each. There is also one hour of hands-on training in the computer centre and at least two hours of course preparatory work (both individual and group work) for every one hour of classroom session. In all this requires, on an average, twelve to fourteen hours of work each day.
Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
Admission 2020 : Apply Now
1. Any Bachelor’s degree with minimum 50% marks, recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (10+2+3 years of education).
2. Valid score from CAT/ MAT/ CMAT/ GMAT/ GRE/ XAT
- Apply online with application fee of Rs.1000 (should be paid online)
- Candidates will be shortlisted and selected based on the:
- Academic Performance
- Performance in the entrance exam (CAT/MAT/CMAT/GMAT/GRE/XAT)
- Performance in the personal interview.
Last Date to Apply: January 31, 2020
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet