- BHARATIYA VIDYA BHAVAN (BVB), an internationally reputed Institution devoted to the promotion of education and culture, is a Charitable Public Trust founded by Dr. K. M. Munshi on November 7, 1938.
- The founding members of the Bhavan include Dr. Rajendra Prasad, Shri C. Rajagopalachari, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, Shri Sardar Patel and several distinguished scholars, statesmen and leaders of modern Indian renaissance.
- Bhavan has evolved into a great intellectual, cultural and educational movement with 119 Kendra’s spread all over India, 7 overseas Centres (in United Kingdom, United States of America, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Kuwait, Australia and Singapore) and 367 constituent institutions, including Management Institutes (such as S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai).
- BVB is the proud recipient of the prestigious “Gandhi Peace Prize” for promotion of education and culture bestowed by the President of India.
- Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM), New Delhi is Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Delhi Kendra’s initiative.
- Location: In heart of New Delhi, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Adjacent to India Gate, Connaught Place- Mandi House Metro Station 10 minutes walk.
- Highly Qualified Faculty: In-house core faculty (mostly Ph. D.) from reputed Institutes in India
- Dual Specialization: Finance | IT & Operations| HR | Marketing | International Business.
- Foreign Collaborations: Student Exchange with - FH Vorarlberg, University of Applied Sciences, Austria; Sprott Shaw College, Vancouver, Canada; INALCO, France.
- Cutting Edge Courses: Business Analytics | Marketing, HR, Finance Analytics | Content Writing | Digital Marketing | Design Thinking
- Intensive Student- Industry Interaction: Through live industry projects, internships, industry resource persons.
- Foreign Language: Is a part of PGDM curriculum.
- State of the art Infrastructure: Wi-Fi campus, Air-conditioned Classrooms, well stocked Library, Computer lab, and Auditorium.
- Mentoring Programme: Each student has a Faculty Mentor to guide throughout the academic programme.
- Scholarship: For meritorious students.
Ranking of the Program:
- Ranked under ‘A’ category by AIMA, Indian Management Journal – June 2015.
- Ranked in Top Best Business Schools in “Creating Managers for Tomorrow” by Business Today India’s Best B-School Survey, Nov 2015.
- ASIC Premier Institution
Fee: Rs. 6 lakh for total course (Fee includes laptop and study material)
Average Salary: 5,75,000 per annum
Highest Salary: 18,60,000 per annum
PGDM Batch (2018-2020)
2 years of experience was so well equipped and manageable, that I haven't had the time to calculate it.
BULMIM has provided me that exposure, which I was truly trying to establish within me. The overwhelming environment, the study pattern and the competitive vibes were helpful to analyze path for future.
The coordination between the faculties and students is well-tuned which is resultant in the results and the placements. For me BULMIM was beyond the expectations and goodwill.
PGDM Batch (2018-2020)
I joined the college after completing my B.Com Honours, It was referred to me by a friend who was also preparing for MBA. The college is good, Most of the faculties are PHD holders and very knowledgeable and approachable. The college keeps you busy with lots of assignments along with co-curricular activities that helps you develop your personality. The placement is good, as the college allows you to apply for multiple placements, I myself got placement offers from 3 top leading firms. Like every institute, this college has its good and bad sides too, but the best thing about it is that the feedback is taken on a regular basis and worked upon them accordingly.
(Batch 2017-19) Jeebly
My time in BULMIM is an experience and memory that I know will last with me forever. The always-approachable faculties, their valuable teachings, the extra-curricular activities and loads of practical trainings/workshops are some of the things I can never forget. Each and every moment in this college took me one step closer to becoming a business professional. I would most definitely wish to stay associated with BULMIM no matter which part of the world I go to.
(Batch 2017-19) Swiggy
One word which comes to my mind when I hear about BULMIM is my second home. This place has made me a person filled with immense confidence and positivity. Here not only I learned managerial skills but special mention to discovering oneself. All thanks to the supporting and inspiring faculty who taught me to dream high. BULMIM is and will always have special place in my heart. BULMIM is an inspiration for me and the strongest pillar in my journey
(Batch 2017-19) CarWale
My two years at BULMIM were amongst the best years of my life. I have always been a team player, and BULMIM not only enhanced this skill of mine but also gave me ample opportunities to develop my leadership skills. The college has a very unique culture which is unlike any other B-School, with a blend of Modernity & the Old. The pedagogy they follow is very rigorous and the teachers are very accessible- within as well as beyond the campus. Being one of the handful of colleges who have implemented Analytics and Design Thinking as a core/specialisation module, BULMIM is up-to-date and has made the most of the 'Analytics Bandwagon' and 'Out of the Box Thinking' notion. I hope the institute would continue to enhance itself in the future as well with cutting edge modern subjects. I would wish my Alma Mater very best of luck and would support it come what may.
(Batch 2015-2017) IBM
It would be difficult to sum up two years of BUMIM in just few lines. I must say that the learning and exposure which BULMIM gives is just commendable. The faculty is just amazing and they stand by you from the first day to the end of placement days. Apart from the curriculum, there are a lot of clubs for students. The best part of college is that they give you internships and placements in best reputed organisations. During the most crucial time of placements, the faculty and placement team provides students with lot of preparatory sessions so that they come up with their best. I feel BULMIM is the wholesome basket for one who is looking to pursue PGDM.
(Batch 2015-2017) EY
BULMIM imparts education as per the requirement of present competitive environment. At BULMIM, I developed an array of qualities that are imperative to be a successful management professional. The time spent here had an amazing influence on my personality. The faculty at BULMIM is very knowledgeable both in terms of academia and industry experience. One unique feature in its curriculum is BOPP under which the students undergo 15 days training with the CSR department of some big companies. I am glad that BULMIM gave me an opportunity to undergo my BOPP training with TATA Power. Apart from this, weekly seminars, club activities and cultural fests are add-ons and play a significant role in shaping one’s confidence.