- BHARATIYA VIDYA BHAVAN (BVB), an internationally reputed Institution devoted to the promotion of education and culture, is a Charitable Public Trust founded by Dr. K. M. Munshi on November 7, 1938.
- The founding members of the Bhavan include Dr. Rajendra Prasad, Shri C. Rajagopalachari, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, Shri Sardar Patel and several distinguished scholars, statesmen and leaders of modern Indian renaissance.
- Bhavan has evolved into a great intellectual, cultural and educational movement with 119 Kendra’s spread all over India, 7 overseas Centres (in United Kingdom, United States of America, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Kuwait, Australia and Singapore) and 367 constituent institutions, including Management Institutes (such as S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research, Mumbai).
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, is the ONLY 'Institute of National Eminence' and recipient of 'Gandhi Peace Prize' (2002) in Delhi and NCR. Bhavan’s Usha & Lakshmi Mittal Institute of Management (BULMIM), New Delhi is Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Delhi Kendra’s initiative.
- Location: In heart of New Delhi, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, Adjacent to India Gate, Connaught Place- Mandi House Metro Station 10 minutes walk.
- Highly Qualified Faculty: In-house core faculty (mostly Ph. D.) from reputed Institutes in India
- Dual Specialization: Finance | IT & Operations| HR | Marketing | International Business | Business Analytics | Digital Marketing
- Foreign Collaborations: Student Exchange with - FH Vorarlberg, University of Applied Sciences, Austria; Sprott Shaw College, Vancouver, Canada; INALCO, France.
- Cutting Edge Courses: Marketing, HR, Finance Analytics | Content Writing | Design Thinking
- Intensive Student- Industry Interaction: Through live industry projects, internships, industry resource persons.
- Foreign Language: Is a part of PGDM curriculum.
- State of the art Infrastructure: Wi-Fi campus, Air-conditioned Classrooms, well stocked Library, Computer lab, and Auditorium.
- Mentoring Programme: Each student has a Faculty Mentor to guide throughout the academic programme.
- Scholarship: For meritorious students.
- Highest Offer Received for PGDM Batch (2020-22) is Rs.37 Lakhs CTC."
Top-Up MBA Degree from International American University, California, USA
- BULMIM is proud to announce that it has received the authorization from International American University (www.iau.la) , California, USA whereby they have accepted to award their MBA degree as a top-up for all the successful PGDM(Full-Time) students of BULMIM from the year 2020. IAU is a University established in 2005 and has a standing of 15 years.
Ranking of the Program:
- Ranked 60 In India in 2019 by MBA Universe.
- Ranked under ‘A’ category by AIMA, Indian Management Journal – June 2015.
- Ranked in Top Best Business Schools in “Creating Managers for Tomorrow” by Business Today India’s Best B-School Survey, Nov 2015.