- Well-designed Course Content And Research Projects- Care has been taken to ensure that it meets the changing industry expectations in providing the relevant knowledge.
- Ports Visits- Visits to sea ports, airports, dry ports and inland container depots are arranged to enable the students to have first-hand knowledge of the customs procedures and formalities, the details of export/import documentation, the procedures for cargo handling, warehousing, loading and shipment etc.
- Regular Industry Interface- Eminent persons, experts, senior practicing managers in various fields of international business are invited as guest faculty to deliver lectures
- Foreign Language-Students Undergo a two trimester foreign language course in languages such as German, French and Chinese etc.
- International Summer School