CII School of Logistics is the outcome of a perfect alliance between CII INSTITUTE OF LOGISTICS and AMITY University. CII-SoL has two campuses one at Noida in Delhi NCR and other at Pamvel in Mumbai. The sole aim of CII-SoL is to create industry-ready management professionals in the Logistics and Supply chain sectors. Launched in 2016, CII School of Logistics is the first industry-led logistics school in India.
The School follows a practice based learning approach where practicing professionals from industry and knowledge expert from academia enter into the classroom and impart competency based education which seamlessly blends with the relevant knowledge and skill.
Industry led Education – CII School of Logistics, Amity University is focused on transforming the higher education process by making it industry-integrated and competency-based, that can be measured through enhanced employability of students and career progression of the Alumni. CII-SoL offers 2 years full time MBA Logistics & Supply Chain Management.
CII School of Logistics Advantage
- Competency based education-course curriculum is designed, delivered and assessed by the Logistics and SCM industry experts.
- Real Time industry exposure through CII conferences, industry visits and guest lectures
- Digital and Soft skills imparted in all semesters.
- Students from Multiple states, hence eligible for Pan India Locations
- Twin Locations of the School: Noida, Mumbai
MBA Programme Fee
- Fee at Noida campus is Rs. 8.61 lakhs for 2 years
- Fee at Mumbai campus Rs. 8.21 lakhs for 2 years
- Average Salary: INR 5.5 to 6 LPA
- Highest Salary: INR 9 LPA
- Top Recruiters: Decathlon, DHL, Mahindra logistics, TVS, Ecom, Delhivery, Aetos Partners, Aditya Birla, SS Supply Chain, Flipkart, GEP, Freight system, DTDC, Gati
- 100% Placement track record 2021