- With CII Strong Industry Network Placement & Internship Assistance.
- 100% Placement Track Record
- Placement focused in Domain sector - Logistics & Supply Chain.
- Curriculum designed as per industry requirement.
- Guest Lectures from eminent industry speakers.
- Industry collaboration
- Practical exposures to Live projects, Workshops & Industry Visit.
- Study Abroad Programme (Singapore & Dubai)
MBA Supply Chain Analytics and Management
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
Step 1: Visit the official application portal of Amity University @https://www.amity.edu/.
Step 2: Register yourself after filling the required details, such as Mobile number, Email Id etc.
Step 3: Now, login with your registration credentials and fill all details in the Application form.
Step 4: Pay the application fee and submit the Application form.
Step 5: Applicants must also take a print out of the form for all future needs.
Step 6: Candidate's selection for admission to Amity University is done on the basis of merit. Entrance Exam for major Courses with further Interviews and Group Discussion. The accepted Entrance Exams are JEE, NATA, UPSEE, MAT, GMAT, XAT, CAT, NMAT, CMAT, etc.
Step 7: Admission to PG courses is offered directly on the basis of the Written Test as well as an English language test followed by GD or PI.
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet