The MBA Full Time Program with focus in Telecommunication Systems Management is a hallmark of techno-managerial excellence imparted to the scholars at DMS. This programme is comprehensive in nature, involving all the business functions – Information Systems, Finance, Marketing, Strategic Management, Human Resources Management, with an emphasis on Telecommunications Systems Management, which provides a strong foundation in Telecom Technology, Business and Regulation. This programme draws Telecom technology inputs from Bharti School of Telecom Technology and Management of IIT Delhi. The inclusive nature of the program fosters creation of effective managers across different domains, equipping them with holistic skills and a strategic advantage when it comes to leading business in the Telecom sector.
MBA (Telecommunication Systems Management)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
The candidates having the following qualifications are eligible to apply for admission to the MBA programme
1. A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent awarded by any of the universities incorporated by an act of the central or state legislature in India or other educational institutions established by an act of Parliament or declared to be deemed as a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956, or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Ministry of HRD, Government of India. The bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification obtained by the candidate must entail a minimum of three years of education after completing higher secondary schooling (10+2) or equivalent.
2. A minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (of all the years/semesters) or 6.00 CGPA on a 10 point scale or equivalent in the qualifying degree.
3. A relaxation of 5% in marks (i.e. min. 55%) or equivalent in CGPA (i.e. min. 5.50 on a 10-point scale) for the SC/ST candidates. Relaxation in criteria for PH candidates may be as per the Institute rules.
4. Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree/equivalent qualification examination and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply. If selected, such candidates will be allowed to join the programme provisionally, only if she/he submits a certificate by certain date.
5. Those having applied to IIT Delhi MBA programmes on qualifying the CAT 2018 will be shortlisted and then invited for a WAT and interview, which will be held at IIT Delhi and IIT Madras
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet