FORE School of Management, New Delhi
FORE School of Management, New Delhi
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Foundation for Organizational Research and Education -FORE School of Management Delhi is committed to the advancement of Management Education, Research, Training and Consultancy. Established in 1981 as a non-profit institution, FORE School of Management Delhi has been working with industry and academia for developing new domains of managerial thought and education and contributing to the process of building leaders in today’s global business environment.
FORE has been setting benchmarks in management education for the last 30 years. This is aptly reflected in the top rankings by leading B-Schools' surveys of the country.
FORE School of Management Delhi: Institute Highlights
- Building Leaders: FORE has been working with industry and academia to develop new domains of managerial thought and education and contribute to building leaders in today’s global business environment.
- FORE School of Management Ranking: FORE School of Management is ranked #8 among private B-Schools in India based on Graduation Outcome (GO) scores, #22 among all B-Schools in India based on Graduation Outcome (GO) scores, and #63 among the top management institutes in Delhi, India, in the Govt of India's MHRD NIRF Ranking 2023.
- Accreditation & Approvals: FORE School of Management has been setting benchmarks in management education for the last 30 years. FSM is accredited by SAQS (South Asia Quality Systems), making it among the few business schools in the South Asian region to receive this rigorous international accreditation of quality assurance standards. The PGDM & PGDM (IB) courses at FSM are accredited by the National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and recognized as equivalent to MBA by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU). All the PGDM programmes at FSM are AICTE-approved.
- Strong FORE School of Management Placements 2023: FORE School of Management has registered a sharp increase in its salary packages in 2023. The highest salary offered was Rs. 30 LPA, and the average salary was Rs. 14.5 LPA. In Placement 2022, FSM registered an average salary of Rs. 14.04 LPA as against Rs. 13.91 LPA in 2021. The highest domestic salary stood at Rs. 23.50 LPA in Placement 2022, while the international salary was Rs. 41 LPA.
- Top Recruiters: Some of the top recruiters in FSM Placements include ITC, Nestle, Maruti Suzuki, Nivea, Tata Motors, Whirlpool, Asian Paints, HUL, Bacardi, UB, Café Coffee Day, Mahindra, Godfrey Phillips, JK Tyre, Vivo, Orient, Piaggio, and Schneider, among others.
- International Immersion:FSM has academic partnerships with top B-schools and universities across the globe for the International Immersion Programme and Student Exchange Program. Some of the international partner institutions include Rennes School of Business, France; University of California, Riverside (IEP), USA; School of Business and Economics, Linnaeus University, Sweden; European Institute for Asian Studies, Luxemburg; Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore, among others FSM facilitates the completion of a half credit course (15 hours) in physical mode for all students across all programmes at NUS/NTU and the Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Germany.
- FORE School of Management Programme: FORE School of Management courses include four PGDM programmes namely- 2 Years Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM); 2 Years Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management – International Business (PGDM-IB); 2 Years Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Financial Management (PGDM-FM); 2 Years Full Time Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Big Data Analytics (PGDM-BDA)
- FORE School of Management Courses with Dual Specialization: FORE offers PGDM programmes with wide choice of dual specializations.
- FORE School of Management Fees: FORE Delhi MBA Fees is Rs. 18.27 lakhs for 2 year PGDM programmes
- FORE School of Management Cutoff: FORE Delhi CAT Cut off goes around 85 percentile while XAT cut off also remains around 85 percentile.
Check latest updates on FORE School of Management Placements
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for Fore School of Management New Delhi, this special page will share all major MBA Rankings for FSM New Delhi.
Fore School of Management New Delhi Alumni are many top CEOs, CXOs, HR Heads, top managers, entrepreneurs, from its management programs. FORE famous Alumni are holding the top positions in many top companies in India and abroad. FSM New Delhi Notable Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma meter and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in Fore School of Management New Delhi.
Fore School of Management New Delhi offers many Institute based Merit Scholarships and Corporate Sponsored scholarships to students in 1st and 2nd year of the PGDM courses to support them to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of high MBA Fee, it turns out to be good support during the MBA course.
(Out of 5)
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet