The MBA (International Business) is a foundational course for developing a competent cadre of business executives to meet the country’s growing requirements for training personnel in the field of international management. MBA (IB) is a six trimester general management programme with a focus on international business. The programme aims at providing a comprehensive coverage incorporating all the important areas and disciplines relevant to international business activities.
MBA in International Business
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
- Recognized Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years’ duration in any discipline with 50% marks.
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply subject to submission of proof of requisite qualification by beginning of October of the year of start of the course.
- No age limit.
-Apply for IIFT MBA admission Test latest by October 15, 2021
-Application fee is Rs.2500 for General/EWS/OBC and Rs.1000 for SC/ST/PwD/Transgender category
Mode of Admission
For General/SC/ST/PH/OBC candidates:
- Appear in NTA conducted IIFT MBA entrance test on December 5, 2021
- On the basis of Written test, Essay write-up, Extempore, and Interview.
- The Written Test is organised at 68 test cities in India
- Based on marks obtained in the IIFT entrance written test, academics, diversity candidates are shortlisted for Essay Writing Test, Extempore and Personal Interview to be held between fourth week of January and middle of February at Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow and Mumbai.
- After the Extempore-PI-WAT round, final admission offers are made by IIFT to successful candidates. The final selection is based on performance in final selection round, Performance in past academics, Performance in IIFT entrance exam, Quality of Work Experience among others Read More
Last Date to Apply: October 15, 2021
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet