The programme offers a structured and compact module on business administration. The curriculum encompasses various aspects of management relevant for professionals. The programme covers fundamentals in General Management, Finance, HR, Operations and Marketing Management. This programme is designed to enhance the managerial capabilities of participants, resulting in continuous value addition at their work place. It encourages students to apply contemporary management business knowledge and perspectives in an interdisciplinary manner to the dynamic environment. The programme offers insight into the contemporary developments of the subject. The consistent use of case studies in each subject helps the students to develop skills necessary to manage real life situations.
- To provide managerial training that will influence thinking and achievements at the work place.
- To develop skills in all the functional areas of management.
- To instill ethical and moral values and positive attitude for societal well-being.
- To improve decision capability necessary for day to day business situations.
- To develop soft skills with respect to HR and the personnel function.
- To develop skills in problem definition and analysis.