PGEM is specially designed for individuals looking to take on larger critical roles in their organizations and businesses. This program differentiates itself in focussing on experiential learning through real business cases, experience sharing, role plays etc. The program content has been designed keeping industry insights on requirements of working executives. They need programs that provide the right flexibility to enable them to pursue their careers and education together and at the same time program should ensure a very high quality learning experience. The Executives in organizations handle functions in various domains. However they specialize in skills of a particular domain. To ensure competency building in specific domains the PGEM has been designed in such a fashion that in addition to core management foundation it allows the executives to build up skills and specialize in either of the key functions- Finance, Marketing, Operations, Human Resource, Business Analytics. This program has been specially designed for the working executives having minimum experience of three years.
- To enhance skills in key the functional areas of management.
- To build specialization in specific functional domains.
- To empower the executives in decision making in real life business scenarios by applying concepts through case study discussions.
- Enhancing professional skills like presentation,analytical skills, decision making, problem solving and implementation on plans and strategies.
- Learning from insights into business scenarios across industry.