Post Graduate Diploma in Management is the key to career in business management. Well established and perfected over a period of time. This integrated program has been designed in the context of the ever evolving business world. Its Industry centric curriculum packed with live projects, case studies and dual specialization gives a winning edge to learners.
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
(Out of 5)
- Graduates with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA in any discipline from a University recognized by Association of Indian Universities / AICTE. Students appearing final year of graduation in 2024 are also eligible to apply
- Min. score required in class X and/or XII: Preferably with a minimum 50% in class X and XII
- National Level Tests/scores accepted: CAT 2023, XAT 2024, CMAT 2024, MAT 2023/2024
- Work Experience Desirable but not mandatory
Application Process, Fees & Mode of Application
- Apply Online - Apply Now
- Application fees is Rs.1000
- The selection to the Post Graduate Diploma in Management program is purely based on the cumulative performance in CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT/ score followed by case based group discussion and Personal interview.
- The case analysis and personal interview are integral components of the admission process. The objective is to identify and assess interpersonal skills in addition to the overall knowledge.
- Due weightage is given to past academic achievements and work experience respectively, apart from the above mentioned parameters.
Education loan Tie up with Nationalized banks across India
- AXIS Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Punjab National Bank
- Selection process will be conducted at Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Alwar, Amritsar, Bareilly, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Gorakhpur, Guwahati, Gwalior, Noida, Jamshedpur, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Kota, Kolkata, Lucknow, Noida, Patna, Ranchi, Sikar, Udaipur, and Varanasi.
- You can choose the center for selection process according to your convenience in the application form. The admission team will intimate you with the date and venue.
- Please refer website www.jaipuria.ac.in/gdpi for interview date and venue
- Date for Apply/Register: Aplication form is open
- Last Date of Application: 31st January 2024
- Result Announcement Date: The results are communicated to selected applicants within 15 days of interview.
Last Date to Apply: 31st January 2024
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet