National management Programme (NMP) is accredited by AMBA, the Association of MBAs (UK). NMP is 15 months Executive Graduate Program and was launched in 1987. The focus of the program is to build skills and competencies necessary to lead change as leaders. The NMP attracts talents from diverse industries, cultures and geographies.
The key objectives of the programme are to develop:
- -a recognition of current business realities
- -a holistic business perspective
- -an ability to recognize and seize opportunities in a competitive environment
- -global sensitivity and mindset
- -skills of communication, leadership and teamwork
- -commitment towards the betterment of society.