- The Post Graduate Programme in International Management, launched by MDI in 2006, was the first of its kind in India.
- The programme is currently offered under an arrangement with European School of Management (ESCP Europe), which has been ranked 4 for the Master in Management worldwide and 12 for ESCP Europe.
- The PGP-IM is a programme delivered partly in India (MDI) and partly in Europe (ESCP Europe campuses).
- The first phase of the programme is delivered at the MDI campus in Gurgaon, while the second phase is currently delivered in Europe at the Paris, Berlin, Madrid, Warsaw, London & Torino campuses (English Track).
- On successful completion of the programme requirements, a student is awarded a Post-Graduate Diploma in Management, PGDM (IM) and a MBA in International Management from ESCP Europe.
- Students going to ESCP Europe Berlin campus will have an option to get an additional M.Sc. degree from ESCP Europe. Students will also have an option to get a certification of “Grade de Master” from the French Ministry of Education at any campus
Post Graduate Programme in International Management (PGP-IM)
Admission 2020 : Apply Now
1. Minimum 4 years of Bachelor's Degree
2.One year work experience after graduation
Applicants have to fill single online application form by making payment of application fee of Rs.3000. The preferences of PGPM/PGP-HRM/PGP-IM will be taken only from the shortlisted candidates. The shortlisted candidates have to login at MDI website and enter their order of preference for PGPM/PGP-IM/PGP-HRM. Preferences once filled will not be changed at any stage later on.
Candidates who have appeared for the CAT will be short listed on the basis of the details filled in the application form and their CAT scores. Only the shortlisted candidates will then be called for Group Discussion and Personal Interviews during February and March 2019 at one of the centres, viz. Bangalore, Gurgaon, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Chennai and Mumbai (centres other than Gurgaon are tentative).
Foreign/NRI/PIO applicants can be considered for admission on the basis of their valid GMAT scores. Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website http://www.mdi.ac.in. Applicants shortlisted on the basis of their GMAT score will be interviewed by MDI. NRI Applicants who are residing in India during the period of admission process i.e. July-December, will have to appear for the CAT and will not be considered for admission on the basis of their valid GMAT scores.
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet