SOIL Institute of Management
SOIL offers 3 full-time programs:
- 1-year PGPM
- 1-year PGPM Human Resources
- 2-year AICTE Approved PGDM in Business Design
Offering specializations in Analytics, Marketing, Finance and HR, SOIL transformational programs are number 1 in India for accelerated career growth. SOIL also offers the best ROIs in the industry, the average CTC for the institute is INR 9.61 Lacs & the highest is INR 17.5 Lacs.
- Average post-MBA CTC was 2.20 times the pre-MBA CTC for the class of 2021
- Highest CTC offered to the Class of 2021 was INR 17.5 Lakhs per annum
- Average CTC offered to the Class of 2021 was INR 9.61 Lakhs per annum
- Participation of companies across Analytics, BFSI, IT/ITES, Business & Technology Consulting
- Infosys, Mphasis, Cognizant, CRM Next, VECV, Tech Mahindra, HCL, ABSLI, ZingHR, and Newgen made the maximum offers on campus
- Average post-MBA CTC was 2.40 times the pre-MBA CTC for the class of 2021
- Highest CTC offered to the Class of 2021 was INR 15 Lakhs per annum
- Average CTC offered to the Class of 2021 was INR 8.61 Lakhs per annum
- Participation of companies across BFSI, IT/ITES, Consulting, E-Commerce, Education
Offers were made by Byjus, Tech Mahindra, Genpact, NIIT, Mphasis, Infozech, Hono AI, Jindal Steels, Calpro Foods, Cars24
For 1-year PGPM program, the minimum work experience required is 24 months, for 1-year PGPM-HR program, freshers and graduates with work experience can apply. For 2-year PGDM program, graduates with 0-60 months of work experience can apply.
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for SOIL Institute of Management Gurgaon, this special page will share all major MBA Rankings for SOIL Gurgaon.
MBA colleges have produced many famous Alumni who are holding the positions of the CEOs, CXOs in many top companies in India and abroad. SOIL Gurgaon Notable Alumni are the torch bearers of their alma meter and are the inspiration for the budding managers studying in SOIL Gurgaon.
MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of MBA Fee which runs very high, it turns out to be good support during your MBA course. Since your dream of doing MBA from one of the top MBA colleges requires lot of money during the course of study, the MBA scholarship offers fee waiver depending upon your performance in entrance exam, academics, category and skill set.
SOIL Institute of Management
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
Placements at SOIL may not be in the similar range of top IIMs, however, placements are comparable to B- Schools in the similar league. Also, placement is dependent on the academic profile & performance in the programme.
Total fee for BUSINESS LEADERSHIP PROGRAM is INR 15,03,226 & total fee for HR LEADERSHIP PROGRAM is INR 12,85,864. SOIL offers the scholarship to the deserving candidates. The number of seats in Scholarship seats is limited.