- IMT Ghaziabad PGDM ExP is AICTE approved and AACSB accredited program
- 18 months’ full time on campus residential program
- PGDM ExP offers International Immersion with partner universities like Copenhagen, Normandie, Kedge Business School etc.
- Contemporary courses like Periodic workshops on AI, Machine learning etc., Simulations, Fintech- Block chain & Crypto
- Peer learning and interactions with diverse set of experienced cohort and faculty
- 100% Placement support
- Dedicated mentorship through alumni under mentor-mentee program
Redesigned Program Architecture: IMT Ghaziabad PGDM ExP programme Architecture has been redesigned and is updated to meet the challenges of modern industry. It is designed to suit and enable experienced professionals to have smooth transition to classroom and live projects. IMT Ghaziabad PGDM ExP program is uniquely positioned on the interface of technology and management. The program architecture is based on the pillars and themes of Innovation, Ethics and Sustainability with Entrepreneurial mindset, Strategic thinking and Transformational leadership.
Consistently Updated Curriculum as per Industry Needs: IMT Ghaziabad PGDM ExP curriculum is designed and updated as per industry demand. It builds upon the prior exposure, a candidate may have had within the industry by bridging the known (experience based knowledge) with the unknown (advanced Managerial frameworks).
Practice Oriented Program: The content of the program is highly practice-oriented and draw upon case examples and problem statements faced by the industry. The curriculum is designed via a process which involved close collaboration between expert academics, Senior industry leaders and IMT Senior Alumni, which helps make the curriculum contemporary and helps develop cross-functional knowledge and skills which are specific to the needs of the industry.
Experiential Learning Pedagogy: IMT Ghaziabad PGDM ExP programme follows an experiential pedagogy of Learning by Doing. The students have an average of 7-8 years of experience and a case based methodology is followed to create a transformative learning experience which is based on application, peer-learning and reflection.
KPMG Certifications: From 2022 onwards IMT is offering 3 industry relevant KPMG certifications to its students which include Lean Six Sigma, Consulting Skills, ESG and Sustainability.