Students of the MBA programme get exposed to Multi-disciplinary education - as part of Jindal Global University. Jindal Global Business School offers cutting edge knowledge through industry collaborations - IBM Business Analytics Lab, KPMG Knowledge Partner. Students get Global Perspective through international immersion, MS in Business option with partner schools. The Experiential Learning, Exposure to Social Entrepreneurship, Family Owned Business Management major, world-class faculty, location advantage, scholarship schemes for aspirants are some of the key features of the MBA programme.
- In August 2019, JGU is very recently awarded by the University Grants Commission as an Institution of Eminence (IOE).
- In the EducationWorld India Higher Education Rankings 2018-19, JGU is ranked #22 among the country’s Top 100 private universities, and #8 under the parameter of internationalism.
- More significantly in a survey conducted by the Economic Times — India’s #1 business daily — JGU was adjudged India’s most international university on the basis of the largest number of foreign faculty employed (ET November 4, 2018)
- In the latest 2019 World University Rankings (WUR) league tables of the authoritative London-based Quacquarelli Symonds (QS), JGU is ranked among the Top 3 percent of 9,000 BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) higher education institutions and the youngest Indian university in the Top 300.
- Jindal Global Business School is Ranked at 42 Position Outlook-ICARE MBA Rankings: Top 150 Private MBA Institutions
- In the QS Asia league table of 13,000 universities assessed, JGU is ranked among the Top 450.
- Jindal Global Business School is Ranked at 27 Position among the Outlook-ICARE India MBA Rankings 2020- Top University-Constituent Colleges.