IPE Hyderabad: Institute of Public Enterprise
Established in 1964, the Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE) is an autonomous non-profit society. IPE is a premier AICTE approved management Institute focusing on transforming students into leaders of tomorrow in organizations and society. IPE’s key objectives includes management education, research, consultancy, and training. In 1995, the Institute launched its first two year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme to provide skilled human resources to meet the requirements of industry.The Governance of the Institute is overseen through a Board of Governors composed of eminent policy makers, academicians, and CEOs of public and private sector enterprises.
Keeping in view the market demand, the Institute also launched sector-specific PGDM programs in the areas of Marketing, Banking Insurance and Financial Services, International Business and Human Resource Management. IPE’s engagement with long-term management education has received wide appreciation from the industry, government and social sector enterprises. The Institute continuously endeavors to update the content and teaching methodology of its courses, ensuring the quality, relevance and utility of all its programs and courses as per industry requirement.
IPE is consistently ranked among the leading B-Schools in India in most well-known ranking surveys. IPE has also been awarded a premium accreditation label of the SAARC region, ‘The South Asian Quality Assurance System’ (SAQS). Over the years IPE has won several awards and honors for its academic & research excellence. IPE has a very successful track record of running MDPs over a long period of time. Besides, IPE also has a strong Research and Consultancy division, which provides consulting services and undertakes research projects for various national organizations. The Institute has been recognized as a ‘Center of Excellence’ by the Indian Council of Social Science Research (ICSSR), Ministry of Education, and Government of India.
Institute of Public Enterprise, Hyderabad: Key Highlights
- IPE Hyderabad Ranking: Institute of Public Enterprise Hyderabad is ranked among top 125 B-schools in Govt of India, MHRD NIRF Ranking 2022; IPE Hyderabad is ranked #55 among top B-schools of India, in MBAUniverse.com B-School Rankings 2023. IPE Hyderabad is Ranked #1 in Top B-Schools in South India (Chronicle 2022); 4th Rank in Top Govt B-Schools of India (CSR-GHRDC 2022); 19th Rank in Best B-Schools of India(Times B-School 2021)
- IPE Hyderabad Accreditation: IPE Hyderabad PGDM program is accredited by SAQS and NBA. IPE PGDM programmes are AICTE approved. All programmes are awarded equivalence to MBA by AIU
- IPE Hyderabad Programme Offered: IPE Hyderabad offers 2 years full time residential AICTE approved PGDM programs as follows- PGDM, PGDM-Marketing Management, PGDM-Banking & Financial Services; PGDM-International Business and PGDM-Human Resource Management
- IPE Hyderabad Courses & Specializations: IPE Hyderabad Courses are developed and updated ensuring the quality, relevance and utility of all its programs as per industry requirement. IPE Hyderabad Courses offer dual Specializations in the second year in various functional areas of management such as Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, International Business among others
- IPE Hyderabad Fees: IPE Hyderabad fees for PGDM 2023-25 batch is Rs.8 lakhs for 2 years
- IPE Hyderabad Placements: IPE Hyderabad has strong placement record. In placement 2022 IPE Hyderabad registered average salary of Rs.7.40 LPA and highest salary of Rs.24.75 LPA. Top recruiters in IPE Hyderabad placements include Deloitte, DE Shaw, PwC, Mondelez, ANZ Bank, HUL, HDFC Group, TCS, Accenture, Tech Mahindra, Federal Bank, Genpact, Xiaomi
- IPE Hyderabad Scholarships: IPE Hyderabad offers various scholarhips to meritorious and needy students
- IPE Hyderabad Alumni: IPE Hyderabad alumni are the torch bearers of their institute and are occupying top position in corporate and industry. They also guide the upcoming batches in their career progress. Notable alumni include VPs, HR Heads, Directors, Analysts among others
- IPE Hyderabad Cut off: IPE Hyderabad PGDM cut offs do not go very high as the institute considers other parameters in selection criteria like Academics, achievements, work experience, diversity among others
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for Institute of Public Enterprise Hyderabad, this special page will share all major MBA Rankings for IPE Hyderabad
IPE Hyderabad is one of the leading MBA colleges in India. IPE Hyderabad has achieved good rankings from reputed MBA Rankings like NIRF, MBAUniverse.com and other leading media houses. Table below gives the latest IPE Hyderabad Rankings.
IPE Hyderabad Alumni are many top leaders including HR Director, Managers, Analysts entrepreneurs. These IPE Hyderabad famous alumni are leading many companies. IPE Hyderabad notable alumni are making their B-school proud and are the constant inspiration for the upcoming management graduates. There are about 3000 IPE Hyderabad alumni spread across the Globe. A list of some of the notable IPE Hyderabad alumni is shared below:
IPE Hyderabad offers Institute based Merit Scholarships and other scholarships to students to support them to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of high MBA Fee, it turns out to be good support during the MBA course.
IPE Hyderabad: Institute of Public Enterprise
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
Hospital & Medical Facilities
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
No Questions have been asked yet