Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management - VJIM Hyderabad
Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management - VJIM Hyderabad
Admissions Query? Submit details below…
A part of Vignana Jyothi, a not-for-profit society founded by a group of Industrialists, Academicians, Businessmen, NRIs and Professionals, who are known for achieving commendable results in their respective fields, VJIM Hyderabad is an autonomous B-School founded to develop professional managers. VJIM is approved by AICTE and is accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA) and South Asian Quality Assurance System (SAQS).
VJIM Hyderabad offers AICTE approved 2 years full time PGDM programmes at moderate fee. The institute has strong placement record. VJIM PGDM program is certified by AIU (Association of Indian Universities) as an MBA equivalent. The PGDM program at VJIM aims to create holistic managers, synthesizing conventional and modern management thinking with a global outlook. VJIM equips students with core business skills together with the ability to manage their work creatively and strategically within the context of ethical standards. Appreciating the pace and direction of changes in international business education, the course structure at VJIM is continuously updated in line with the changing needs of the modern business world.
VJIM Hyderabad: Key Highlights
- VJIM Hyderabad Rankings: VJIM Hyderabad is ranked #56 among top B-schools in India, in MBAUniverse.com B-School Ranking 2023; In Times B-school Survey 2022, VJIM is ranked # 33 (Overall Top 150 B-Schools), 22 (Overall top 100 Private Institutes) and 8 (Top 20 South B-Schools). In Education World Rankings 2022, VJIM Hyderabad was ranked #63 among top B-schools. In Outlook Rankings 2021, VJIM was ranked # 15 among top private B-Schools South Zone and was ranked # 49 among top private MBA Institutions Overall.
- VJIM Hyderabad Accreditation & Approvals: VJIM Hyderabad is AICTE Approved, SAQS Accredited and NBA Accredited. Its PGDM programme is certified as MBA equivalent by AIU.
- VJIM Programs Offered: VJIM Offers 2 years full time AICTE approved and MBA equivalent PGDM programme with wide range of specializations to groom industry ready business leaders
- VJIM Hyderabad Courses & Specializations: VJIM Courses and specializations in PGDM programme include Business Analytics, Finance, Human Resource, Marketing, Operations
- VJIM Hyderabad PGDM Seats: Total seats in VJIM PGDM are 240
- VJIM Hyderabad Fees: VJIM PGDM Fees for 2 years is Rs.7.60 lakhs. The fee is lower than many other good B-schools
- VJIM Hyderabad Placements: VJIM Hyderabad has a consistent strong placement record. In placements 2022, VJIM has registered average salary of Rs.6.75 LPA and highest salary of Rs.14.60 LPA.
- Top Recruiters at VJIM Hyderabad: Top recruiters in VJIM Placements include Adani, Asian Paints, Axis Bank, Berger, Deloitte, Factset, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, ITC, MRF, Tech Mahindra among others
- VJIM Hyderabad Alumni: VJIM Hyderabad Alumni are the torch bearers of their institute. VJIM has 3000+ Alumni network who have made their mark in establishing and managing renowned business organizations. The alumni are working in world-class companies in India and abroad to demonstrate the effectiveness of VJIM teaching and training
- VJIM Hyderabad Scholarships: VJIM Hyderabad offers Merit and Need based scholarships leading to fee waivers amounting in lakhs to the students.
- VJIM Hyderabad Curriculum & Pedagogy: VJIM Hyderabad has Industry Oriented Curriculum with Intensive Industry Interaction. It follows Business Simulations, Business Newspaper Analysis, Culture of Innovation & Spirit of Research. In its PGDM courses, VJIM offers Certification Courses, 50+ Industry Interactions, 75+ Corporates Visit for Internships and 100+ Companies for Final Placement
- VJIM Hyderabad Faculty: VJIM Hyderabad has well qualified and experienced Faculty with rich Industry and Academic Experience
Ranking & Awards
MBA Rankings help you to decide which MBA college or MBA program you should apply when there are hundreds of options available to you. If you are looking for latest MBA College Rankings for VJIM Hyderabad this special page will share all major MBA Rankings for VJIM Hyderabad
Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management (VJIM) Hyderabad is one of the leading MBA colleges in India with moderate fees and strong placements. Table below gives the latest VJIM Rankings. Let’s review the VJIM Hyderabad MBA Rankings in detail.
VJIM Hyderabad Rankings
VJIM Hyderabad has 3000+ strong alumni network spread across the Globe. VJIM Alumni are many top leaders including Sr Managers, Marketing Managers, Consultants, Executives. These VJIM famous alumni are leading many companies in India and abroad. VJIM Hyderabad notable alumni are making their B-school proud and are the constant inspiration for the upcoming management graduates. Some of the notable VJIM Alumni are:
VJIM Hyderabad offers Merit and test based scholarships and fee waivers to students. VJIM scholarships support the students to pursue the management program with reduced financial burden as MBA education is getting more and more expensive. MBA scholarships, offered by the MBA colleges in India not only reduce the burden of high MBA Fee, it turns out to be good support during the MBA course.
(Out of 5)
Ask Your Query
Question and Answers
Both the programs are AICTE approved. In PGDM (Dual) you can opt for two specializations amongst marketing, hr, finance, operations or business analytics. PGFM (General) is a general management course.
On a whole VJIM is one of the premier & top Business School in Hyderabad. It has a strong alumni network & reputed companies such as Deloitte, ICICI bank visit for campus placements.
VJIM has 100% placement record consistently for several years. As per the placement report of 2017-18 average salary was Rs 5.2 Lakhs per annum.