- 27 Years of Academic Excellences | AICTE Approved
- Accredited by NBA | Accredited by NAAC | MBA Equivalence (AIU)
- 50+ Industry Interactions with Senior Management | 75+ Companies Visit for Internships
- 100+ Companies Visit for Placement Every Year | 200+ Students graduating Every year
- 2500+ Alumni in reputed organizations
Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
Admission 2020 : Apply Now
Eligibility Criteria: Any Graduate with minimum 50% marks in graduation and qualified in any All India Management Entrance Test like CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CMAT/GMAT. Those who are appearing for their graduation final year examinations may also apply, subject to the aforementioned criteria.
Once a candidate has submitted her/his application form and is shortlisted, s/he will be required to appear for a personal interview. The Personal Interview will be conducted either on campus, or at a specified location along with documents. The selection criteria will be based on a Composite Score derived from weightages on academics, MBA entrance exam score, Personal Interview and work experience, if any.
Question and Answers
Q. When r classes starting can I join now in clgNo one has answered yet........
Q. Did vjim accept ts icet score for mba??No one has answered yet........