The Institute of Insurance and Risk Management (IIRM) Hyderabad came into being more than a decade ago, as a joint venture of IRDAI and Government of Telangana State. IIRM was established to strengthen education in Financial Services and Insurance sector. IIRM is the pioneering Educational Institution offering AICTE approved programmes in Financial Services, Insurance, Actuarial Science, and allied verticals.
- IIRM is the only dedicated Institution for education in Insurance and Actuarial Science in the World.
- IIRM Hyderabad is unique in character as the Institute is promoted by IRDAI and the Government of Telangana with the sole aim of developing an employable workforce.
- The PGDM and PGCM programmes offered by IIRM are AICTE apporoved
- PGCM-AS (1 Year) has been granted VEE Credits for 2 Subjects (Finance, Financial Reporting and Economics) by the Society of Actuaries (SOA), Illinois, USA.
- IIRM insurance courses enjoy prior learning credits at the Diploma Level of the professional insurance body, the Chartered Insurance Institute, London.
- Insurance Institute of INDIA (III), Mumbai, a professional insurance body, INDIA, grants prior learning exemptions for IIRM insurance courses.
Moderate Fee: IIRM has a moderate Fee structure. PGDM programme fee is Rs. 9 lakhs and PGCM programme fee is Rs.4.5 lakhs
High Placements: IIRM has good placement record. Placement 2020 witnessed average salary of Rs.7.2 LPA and highest salary of Rs.11 LPA.
Top Recruiters: Some of the top recruiters include Deloitte, Accenture, Marsh, IBM, Kotak, HDFC, IFFCO-Tokio, PNB Metlife, S&P Global
Interviews for admission to PGDM (2 years Master’s Level Program), Batch of 2021-23, will be held in the month of March 2021.
These are scheduled to start at 11:00 am to 3:30 pm.You are welcome to choose your day and timing.